Ice Cream For All

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Mama! Can we buy ice cream?! Wonnie want that!!"

Sakura look at Yujin who was standing in front of the ice cream box with Nako trailing behind her. They were in charge for shopping today, with Nako volunteers to come as she had something to buy for school. Sakura walk to her daughters and stand behind them.

"Uh.. I don't know Ding. Mommy wouldn't like it if we got ice cream before dinner."

Yujin pouted.

"But Wonnie wanted this ice cream yesterday and mommy said no. Mama pleaaseee! For Wonnie!"

Sakura took the ice cream and read the ingredients.

"Hmm... Mommy said no so why would you think I'll buy it for you?"

Nako took another two ice cream with her, probably for her and Hitomi as she pick mint-choco and strawberry cheesecake.

"Because you can't resist Yujin's puppy eyes? Go Jinnie!"

Yujin lift her head and stare at Sakura pleadingly, with Nako smirking behind her. Sakura gulped. Yabai.. My kids know my weakness. Sakura cleared .

"N-No means no, Yujin. And Nako, don't encourage your sister like that."

Sakura tried to scold both of them but of course, she could never win her daugher's puppy eyes. Sakura sighed.

"Okay, okay. But promise me, no ice cream before dinner okay?"

Yujin squealed loudly while Nako smirk triumphantly. While waiting for Yujin to pick her ice cream, Sakura saw Nako's bag.

"Oh, is that new bag?"

Nako look over her shoulder and nodded.

"Yeah, Minju unnie bought it for us."

Sakura hummed.

"Did you say thank you?"

Nako rolled her eyes.

"Ma, I'm ten. I'm not a kid anymore."

Sakura smile and patted Nako's head.

"Hmm.. Since when did you grow up so big like this huh? Stop growing up, will you."

Sakura give Nako a headlock softly. Nako struggled as she tried to released herself from her mama's embrace. When she did, she scoffed at Sakura.

"Stop working then."

Sakura got stunned by her daughter's comment. She knew it was just an innocent comment made by her innocent daughter, but somehow her heart feels like getting stabbed by thousand knives. Nako left her mama alone and went to her sister. Sakura rubbed her own chest.

"Ouch that was actually hurt."

--

Wonyoung rubbed her eyes sleepily when she heard the noise outside her room. She just woke up from her afternoon nap.

"Mommyyy.."

Not long after she cried for her mommy, the door opened harshly by none other than her wild sister, Yujin. Wonyoung smile instantly at the sight of her sister.

"DingDing!"

Yujin smile widely and jumped into Wonyoung's bed. She laugh when Wonyoung launch herself into her embrace and snuggle to her. Yujin patted her sister's head.

"Do you have a good sleep, Wonnie?"

Wonyoung lift her head and nodded. Yujin grinned.

"Ding have surprise for Wonnie!"

Wonyoung blinked her eyes, cashing away the sleepiness when Yujin mention surprise.

"Supwise?"

Yujin nodded enthustiatically.

"Yes surprise! But we need to eat dinner first! Come on! Let's wash your face!"

Yujin took her sister hand and help her climb down her bed. She also help Wonyoung to wash her face before they went out to the dining room. Sakura noticed her youngest daughters and immediately smile at the sight of them walking hand in hand.

"My two babies~"

Sakura lift Wonyoung and Yujin in her arms, ignoring the trembles in her arms, and shower her daughters with kisses. She put Yujin down and put Wonyoung to the baby chair and kissed the top of her head. Eunbi came to the dining room with a big plate in her hand with Nako and Hitomi trailing behind her and bring the plates of side dishes. And dinner is served for Miyawaki family.

After the hearthy meal, it was Sakura's turn to wash the dishes. Hitomi went to help her, and Yujin insisted that she wanted to help when in fact, she just wants to play with water and bubbles. Eunbi was with Wonyoung and Nako, cuddling at the family room.

"Mom."

"Hmm?"

Eunbi look at her right side, where Nako was snuggling her. Nako was playing with Eunbi's shirt.

"I think I made mama sad."

Eunbi lift her head and Nako's hair softly. Wonyoung, who was on her left, are busy with her own world. Nako shrugged.

"I told mama to stop working."

Eunbi smile softly. Well, it's true that Sakura always working late these days, and it must have saddened their daughters. She patted Nako's head.

"You did good then."

Nako lift her head and stare at her mom.

"Really?"

Eunbi nodded. She kissed Nako's head.

"Well mommy misses your mama. And I'm pretty sure your sisters also missed her."

While Nako was nodding her head, Eunbi grinned cheekily and poke Nako's dimple.

"And I'm pretty sure you missed your mama too, huh?"

Nako rolled her eyes but she didn't answer. Yeap, definitely Sakura's daughter. Eunbi hugged Nako and tried to kissed her but Nako, who saw it coming, tried desperately to fight off her mom.

"Wonnie! Help!"

Wonyoung, who was playing with her feet, turn her head and climbed onto Eunbi's body.

"Wonnie hewp!"

Eunbi laugh roared as she was now being attacked by Nako and Wonyoung. Sakura, who just finished washing the dishes with Hitomi and Yujin, smile at the sight. Hitomi joined her sisters, launching herself ontop of them and screams. Usually, Yujin will be the first one who ran to them, but she was busy holding four ice creams.

"Ice creaam tiimeee!"

The attack on Eunbi stopped as the three kids turned her head to Yujin. It reminds Sakura of a group of Meerkats. Wonyoung smile widened at the sight of her favourite ice cream on Yujin's hand.

"Dingding!! Ice cweaamm!!"

Wonyoung climbed down the sofa hurriedly as she tries to catch up with her sisters. Eunbi helped her down and she ran to Yujin. Yujin grinned and gave the ice cream that Wonyoung want.

"Here Wonnie! You want this one right?"

Wonyoung nodded her head excitedly and took the ice cream from Yujin's hand. She hug her sister tightly.

"Thank you Dingding! Wonnie wof Dingding!"

Yujin hugged her sister's tightly as well while her two other sisters has devoured their ice cream. Sakura went to Eunbi's side and sit beside her, wrapping her arm around her shoulders while Eunbi resting her head and watched their daughters enjoying their ice cream.

"You didn't buy one for me."

Sakura gulped.

"W-well, first of all, my hands are full with groceries. And second, they didn't took one for me too!"

Eunbi giggled and kissed Sakura's neck.

"I'm just kidding."

Eunbi snuggled even further into Sakura's neck.

"I missed you."

Eunbi wrapped her arms around Sakura's waist. Sakura rubbed her back.

"The kids missed you too, you know."

Sakura nodded her head quietly.

"I know.. Nako said I should stop working."

Eunbi smirked when she lifted her head to see Sakura who are pouting. She rubbed her waist softly.

"That's just her way to say she missed you. You know Nako is a tsundere when it comes to you."

Sakura rolled her eyes. Just then, Nako came to them and shoved her ice cream toward her parents.

"Try this."

Eunbi had to stop Sakura from squealing before she took a bite from Nako's ice cream, followed by Sakura.

"It's good~"

Nako grinned and took a seat beside Sakura. Her sisters, minus Yujin who was too busy with her ice cream, also offered their ice cream to their parents.

"Try Hii's too!"

"Mamaa aaaa~"

Eunbi took a bite from Hitomi's ice cream while Sakura pick Wonyoung up and put her on her lap before took a bite from her ice cream.

"Mmmm~ It's good!"

Yujin, who finally turn her attention to her family, stare at her ice cream stick. She then run to Sakura.

"Mama! Let's go out!"

Sakura raised her brow.

"Where to? It's late."

Yujin grinned innocently.

"Let's buy ice cream for you and mommy! And for Nako unnie, Hii unnie, Yuding, and Wonnie!"

Sakura rolled her eyes and pinched Yujin's cheeks.

"Basically, you want another ice cream huh."

Yujin grinned widely, despite her mama's hands on her cheeks.

"Yes! But mama doesn't like ice cream so Yuding will eat yours!"

Nako, who was watching her sister, smirked playfully.

"But eating too much ice cream will make mommy bring you to the dentist, Jinnie."

Yujin's eyes widened in fear.

"No! No dentist! Mama bad!"

Yujin punched Sakura repeatedly. Sakura's eyes widened.

"It's you who want another ice cream!"

--

A/N

I'm sorry for taking a long time to write this.

I hope this is good enough..

Hope you guys enjoy this :)

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars and if this is not good..