Coke VS Sprite

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Nako and Hitomi look at each other. They were told by their parents to take a seat in te living room. Sakura leaned over to her older daughters.

"Nako, Hii. We need you guys to tell us the truth okay?"

Eunbi, who was seating beside Sakura, look at her daughters with a serious face.

"Mama, did we do something?"

Hitomi grab Nako's sleeves. She was scared.

"Hii is a good girl Mommy.."

Hitomi look at Eunbi with her eyes brimmed with tears. Eunbi rushed to Hitomi side and softly caress her hair.

"Oh no, honey. You guys did nothing wrong."

Sakura look at her daughters apologetically.

"Sorry kids. I don't mean to scare you.. We just need your.... opinion."

Nako look interested.

"Opinion for what Mama?"

Sakura and Eunbi stare at each other. Now it's Eunbi's turn to answer her daughter's question

"To the future of this family."

Eunbi then walk to the kitchen while Sakura stay with Nako and Hitomi. Hitomi wiped her tears.

"We're not in trouble, Mama?"

Sakura kissed Hitomi's forehead.

"Of course not! You guys are the best. Sorry if I scared you."

Hitomi smile widely at Sakura and leaned over to give her a hug. Sakura took Hitomi into her embrace.

"It's okay, Mama. You're not scary."

When Sakura and Hitomi was cuddling, Eunbi came with a tray. It has two cups on it. Hitomi went back to her sister's side while Eunbi put the tray in front of the kids. Sakura stand up and went beside Eunbi, looking at their kids.

"Now baby. Mama and Mommy need you to choose between this two. Which one did you like the most."

Nako and Hitomi take a peak at the glass. Nako raise her head and look at her mothers questioningly.

"Coffee and water?"

Sakura tried to hold her snickers while Eunbi jab her with her elbow. Sakura groaned.

"It's not water, honey. It's Coke and Sprite."

Nako hummed and look down at the drinks. Hitomi raised her head and look at Sakura and Eunbi excitedly.

"Can we drink this please?!"

Sakura and Eunbi usually never let their kids to drink soda. As it was bad for their health, and they were afraid the kids wil be addicted to the sodas just like them. Eunbi and Sakura look at each other, suddenly feeling guilty.

"Should we let them?"

Sakura ask Eunbi hesitantly. Eunbi stare at her older daughters. She leaned down and stare at Nako and Hitomi's eyes.

"Just... this time, okay? And only a sip. Can you promise me that?"

Nako and Hitomi nodded excitedly. Eunbi went back to Sakura's side while Sakura wrap her hand around Eunbi's shoulders. She gave her wife a kiss on her side head.

"You did great, Mommy."

Eunbi just hummed while enjoying her wife embrace and looking at her kids exchange their glass after a sip. Nako and Hitomi then put the glass back to the tray.

"So? How was it?"

Sakura ask her daughters.

"It's... tingly. But Hii like it!"

Hitomi clapped her hand excitedly. Sakura and Eunbi smile.

"Which one did you like most?"

Hitomi picked the Coke glass. Sakurapumped her fists into the air and pick Hitomi to her embrace. Hitomi squeal but soon hug her Mama back. Eunbi rolled her eyes and look at Nako expectantly. Nako stare at her Mama and Hitomi and the tray, back and forth. She was thinking hard. reluctantly, she hover her hand into the coke glass. Sakura and Hitomi look at her with wide grin while Eunbi concentrating into her little hand. Nako took her hand back. She lift her head and stare at her parents. 

"I need to take more sips."

Sakura and Eunbi look at each other. They were.. caught of guard.

"Honey, you promised only one sip didn't you?"

Nako cross her hand.

"Then I'm not gonna choose."

Sakura and Eunbi look at each other. They were communicating with their eyes, wondering why on earth their daughter become like this. Now it's Sakura's turn to talk.

"Well Mommy and Mama could ask Yujin."

Nako raised her brow.

"But she's four."

Sakura shrugged.

"At least she only took a sip."

Nako sighed in defeat. My plan backfired. She took the Sprite glass. Now it's Eunbi's turn to celebrate. Sakura stare at the empty tray and look back at Eunbi.

"Eun, this mean we're even."

Eunbi stop at her track and stare at Hitomi and Nako's glass. She sighed.

"How to settle then?"

Both of them look at their kids room. Eunbi put Nako down.

"You take her."

Sakura bit her lips and hug Hitomi.

"Do we have to? She still young.."

"I'll think about it. Just take her here."

Sakura then released Hitomi from her hand and went uptairs. Hitomi put the glass back to the tray and seat beside her sister. They wait patiently, curious as well on how it will turns out. Eunbi went back from the kitchen with a dog and tiger glass. She pour the Sprite on dog glass while the Coke goes to tiger glass. Soon after, Sakura went down with Yujin on her back.

"Okay, come down now Jinnie."

Yujin climbed down from her Mama's back. As she saw her sisters, she run to them, claiming her spot in the middle of her sisters. Eunbi smile warmly at her daughters before she put the tray in front of Yujin. Sakura saw the glass and look at Eunbi disbelief.

"You do know she like dog and hate tiger right?"

Eunbi just shrugged and crouched down in front of Yujin. Sakura grumbled and stand behind Eunbi.

"Yuding-ah, Mommy and Mama want to ask your opinion is that okay?"

Yujin, who was seated in the middle of her sisters, happily kicking her legs and nodded. Eunbi took the tray with her and shows it to Yujin. Yujin's face lit up when she saw her favourite glass.

"Doggie!!"

As Yujin was about to reach the glass, Sakura stopped her by holding her head.

"Hold on, pups. Mama and Mommy want you to choose between the drinks, you see the water? Yeah we want you to choose that, not the glass okay?"

Yujin took a peek at the glass. Eunbi glared at Sakura while Sakura just shrugged her shoulders.

What Yujin did, was not something both Eunbi and Sakura imagine. Even Nako and Hitomi look at her, amused.

Yujin took the dog glass and pour the Sprite into the Coke glass. After she is sure the glass was empty, she played with the glass. Yujin felt all eyes on her so she look up. She flash her infamous dimple smile to her family before returned focusing on her dog glass. Suddenly, Sakura laugh out loud.

"I can't believe this."

Eunbi chuckled and ruffles Yujin's head. Sakura wiped her tears and resting her hand on Eunbi's shoulders.

"This is riddiculous, isn't it?"

Sakura nodded.

"Yujin is somehow wise for her age."

They stare at Yujin who was now put the glass on top of her head.

"Or maybe she just wanna play."

Sakura smirked.

"Honestly, I don't know if she's genius or dum- Oww!"

Eunbi just jabbed Sakura with her elbow.

--

A/N

Hello.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It seriously put my mind on ease.. Thankfully I'm able to get a little rest to sort out my messy mind lol. But don't worry, I'm fine now.

As Eunsaku breath last night through Sakumail, I decided to write a short chapter of this family. Sprite and Coke is just screams Eunsaku don't you think? Lol

As usual, please do enjoy this quick story. As for my other stories, I sincerely hoping that I could update it this weekend. Let's just hope I don't have that much work this two days lol

Please do enjoy this one! And as usual, please leave your comment or opinion about this story~

Thank you once again for your kind words.. I don't know if I deserves all your kindness but I'll repay that with my stories.

P.S. Sorry for the typos and grammars..