Christmas

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Come on, Eun! That will be awesome isn't it?"

Eunbi stare at Sakura riddiculously.

"Well, I don't mind but what about the foods? I'll be busy with cooking baby."

Sakura took Eunbi's hand.

"I can cook this year! Or deliveries! Please, just this year! I want you to be Santa!"

Eunbi sighed defeatedly.

"Okay, okay. But you're the one who buy the presents fo the kids. Where did you put the costumes anyway?"

Sakura pumped up her hand in the air.

"Yes! I love you, baby!"

Sakura kissed her head and smirked naughtily.

"Well, you could always wear that Santa costume you wear years ago for me."

Eunbi raised her brow and smirked.

"You're not gonna get any presents, then. You've been a naughty kid this year."

Sakura grunted.

"Oho~ I'll be waiting for my punishment then. Damn, isn't it a little bit hot in here--"

"MAMAAAA!!!!!! LET'S GOOOOO!!"

Sakura grunted in displeased. Eunbi just laugh at her reaction before she shove her out of bed.

"Go, your minions waiting."

--

Nako has been really close with Minju these days, at least that's what Sakura been observed. She knew Nako sometime be jealous with Minju whenever Yujin spends her time more with Minju, but as it's gonna christmas soon, Chaewon have more free time and have been coming over with Minju. And akura guessing that Nako has bonded with Minju and makes Yujin playing with Wonyoung instead. And yes, Chaewon successfully spend her days with Hitomi and Hitomi only. Sakura wonder if she's gonna get scolded by Minju after this.

"Mama, can I buy this?"

Sakura look down at Nako who shows her a set of coloring set. Sakura took it and inspecting it.

"For you?"

Nako shake her head and took it back before putting it on the cart.

"Secret."

And she ran off. Today, Sakura took Nako to buy presents for their family. She let Nako to pick the presents as Nako whined she wanted to be a santa this year so Sakura let her. She too, picking up the toys for her kids and presents for Chaewon and Minju, as they've been helping the family this vacation. She stare at the cart that was now full with stuffs, but she hasn't pick a present for her wife.

Eunbi has been really busy with the kids, as now they have four minions to take care of. It was easy when they first got Nako and Hitomi, as Nako has been really helpful with taking care of Hitomi. But now, Yujin herself was handful and she's been influencing Wonyoung. Sakura feels bad for her wife, as she herself love to being pampered by the older woman. She smile as she thought a perfect gift for her wife. No, not another child.

"Nako!"

Nako's head popped out from one of the aisle in front of her.

"Finished? Have you brought presents for mommy, Chaewon and Minju?"

Nako run toward her mama and took her hand. She nodded.

"Eung. I brought presents for everyone!"

Sakura smile and ruffled her hair. They went to the cashier and pay them all. Sakura then loaded the shopping bags into her car before drive away.

As they arrived, Sakura and Nako promised to hide the presents at the storage room in garage. That way, Sakura and Nako could freely wrapped the presents at night. Yujin and Wonyoung waited for them at the front porch as they told them they are going to buy Hotteok. And they did. Nako lead her sisters to the family room, where Chaewon and Hitomi hanging out. Nako gave her sisters the Hotteok and ate it together. Sakura went straight to the kitchen and saw Eunbi and Minju cooking together.

"Unnie, the carrots ready."

Eunbi glance back at Minju who showed her the carrots that has been cut.

"Thanks, Min. Put it in the bowl."

Sakura went behind her wife and wrapped her arms slowly around her waist. She felt Eunbi flinched before relaxing in her embrace. Sakura kissed her cheek.

"Hey, beautiful."

Eunbi giggled and enjoyed the warmth of her lover. Minju smile at their interaction before silently giving the couple their time and went to her girlfriend and her nieces. 

"Hey. Done with the shopping?"

Sakura nodded and nuzzled her face into her neck.

"Baby stop. Minju is here."

Sakura enhale Eunbi's scent before answered her wife.

"She left."

Sakura trailed a kiss on Eunbi's neck, making Eunbi sighed in bliss. When Sakura finally turned Eunbi's body, she leaned forward to capture her lips.

"MAMAAAA! WONNIE POOP WONNIE POOP!"

Sakura pulled away and both turned into Yujin. Eunbi chuckled at Sakura who released a deep sigh before scooped her daughter into her arms.

"Go change Wonyoung's diaper. And maybe you want to start potty trained her."

Eunbi laugh when she heard Sakura groaned. She turned her body and resume her cooking. Not long after that, she felt someone entered the kitchen. Eunbi took a glance over her shoulder and found Minju start helping again.

"Sorry for that, Min."

Minju smile and shake her head.

"It's okay, unnie. You two are my favourite couple anyway."

Eunbi smile cheekily.

"Of course we are. You used to have this huge crush on Kkura and bawled when you knew she's dating me."

Minju blushed and poke Eunbi's shoulder softly.

"Unnie~!!"

--

Sakura hold both Yujin and Wonyoung in her arms, as both fall asleep on their way from church. Sakura may not a religious person, buy she followed Eunbi as this was her tradition with her family over the years. And Sakura doesn't have a heart to took that tradition away from Eunbi. Besides, it could be one of Miyawaki's family tradition as well since they don't really celebrate christmas back in Japan so Sakura doesn't have any tradition to pass on for her own family.

As for Chaewon and Minju, Chaewon went back to her family with Minju and promised to visit tomorrow, after they visit Minju's family. These two act like amarried couple more than Eunbi and Sakura. 

Eunbi was walking in front of her, with Nako and Hitomi holding her hands. Both also rubbed their eyes, fighting off the sleepiness. Eunbi took the house key from her purse and unlock the door. 

"Hurry hurry. It's cold."

Nako and Hitomi went in first before Sakura. As the kids were heading to their room, Sakura called Nako.

"Nako, please open you sisters door for me."

Nako turn her head and saw Sakura breathing heavily with her two bundle of joys. Nako went to her sisters room and opened the door for her mama befpre helping Sakura with her sister.

Nako helped Sakura to fixed their blanket and give Yujin and Wonyoung a good night kiss. As Nako was about to go, Sakura hold her shoulder.

"Hey, we're gonna wrapped the present tonight. Do you want to help?"

Sakura said in whisper, afraid she'll get caught by her youngest kids. Nako look at her enthustiatically and nodded. Sakura grinned and patted her head.

"Good. Change your clothes into something comfortable. I'm gonna wait for you at the garage."

Nako ran off to her room. Sakura dust off her jeans before turn off the lamp and went out. She went upstair, to change into something comfortable. Eunbi was already changing into her pyjamas and was playing with her phone on the bed.

"Come here baby."

Sakura raised her brow before went to her wife. She took a seat the edge of the bed, before Eunbi circled her arms around her waist. 

"Thank you for coming with me to the church today, baby."

Eunbi murmured on Sakura's shoulder, kissing it. Sakura smile and rubbed Eunbi's arms.

"Anything for you, Eun."

Sakura could feel a smile on Eunbi's lips. Eunbi start kissing her shoulders and went to her neck, sensually. Sakura gulped.

"E-Eun, not tonight.."

Eunbi stopped and raised her brow.

"You don't wanna? The kids are asleep right?"

Sakura turned her body and hold Eunbi's shoulders. Eunbi could see how Sakura's eyes was practically screams 'YES. BED. NOW'. Sakura leaned forward and kissed her wife on her lips.

"Nako is waiting for me in the garage. We're going to wrapped the presents together."

Eunbi smile warmly and caress her cheek softly.

"I thought you say I'm gonna be the santa this year?"

Sakura gave her a lopsided smile.

"Your daughter decided to become one too. Don't worry, you're presents is ready at our cabinet. I'm just helping Nako with her presents."

Eunbi nodded and peck her wife's lips.

"Okay, don't stay up too late."

--

"Mama, help me with this one."

Sakura and Nako was already with their third presents. They are currently wrapped the present for Eunbi. Sakura tried her best to help her daughter, but she knew Nako was already at her limit. She's been nodding off here and there. Sakura sighed and put her scissor down.

"Kid, you sure you don't wanna take a break? Because I need one."

Sakura saw Nako glance at her with her sleepy eyes, before nod her head. Nako put the present down and went to her mama. She make her way to Sakura's lap before lay her head on her shoulder. This is one of the rarest moment of Nako being clingy with Sakura. Yes, Nako was actually very clingy to Sakura, only when Eunbi or her sisters was not present. 

Sakura took Nako into her arms, before she stood up. She walked out of the garage and went inside the house. She almost yelp when she saw someone sitting on the dining room. It was Eunbi.

"Eun, dammit. I almost got heart attack. What are you doing?"

Eunbi turn her head and grinned. She saw Nako on Sakura's arms.

"She must be tired."

Sakura nodded.

"A little help please?"

Eunbi stood up and opened Nako's room. Sakura went inside and put Nako into her bed. Nako was holding Sakura's sweater, so Eunbi, who saw that, help her wife with their daughter. Sakura caress Nako's hair and kiss her forehead. Eunbi also crouched down and went to Nako's ear, whispered her a good night and how proud Eunbi was to Nako before shetuck her in. Sakura stood by the door, waiting for her wife. When Eunbi walk toward Sakura's side, Sakura turned off the light and closed the door Eunbi heard Sakura sighed.

"Tired?"

Sakura gave her wife a tired smile before lead her to the sofa, taking a break from the presents. Eunbi sit next to her wife before tucked her head under Sakura's chin.

"Want me to help?"

Eunbi felt Sakura shake her head.

"It was Nako's presents. I don't want to ruined the surprise."

Eunbi heard Sakura mumbled on her hair. Eunbi smile. She then lifther head, making Sakura confused. Before Sakura could ask her, Eunbi has straddling her laps.

"Wha-"

Sakura saw Eunbi smirked and locked her arms around her neck. Eunbi leaned closer to Sakura's big ears.

"To keep you awake."

And Eunbi kissed Sakura fully. Sakura was overwhelmed, but soon come into her sense. She brought her arms to her wife's waist, it. Eunbi hummed into their kiss as Sakura tilted her head to get a better access to her wife's mouth. Eunbi has already messing Sakura's short hair with her hands, and Sakura's hand has already gone into Eunbi's shirt.

Thankfully, all the kids were knocked out that night. And Sakura indeed feel energized. And she... stood up? With Eunbi still locked into her hips. And she went... upstairs? Wait a minute-

How about the presents?

--

Sakura groaned when she felt a ray of sunshine shot her eyes through the blinds. She burried her face into the pillow, trying to get more sleep. Sakura felt her body shivered because of the cold. Sakura lift her head and rubbed her eyes, forcing herself to wake up.

"Urgh.. What time is it.."

Sakura turned to her wife's side, only to find it was empty. She raised her brow, but she just let it be. Sakura tried to sit up.

"Damn, why so cold- Hold on, I'm ?"

Sakura look around the room and found her clothes was on the floor. Sakura stare blankly at the clothes,until realization came. Her eyes widened.

"! The presents!!"

Sakura jumped from the bed and took her sweater and sweatpants before running downstairs. But it was too late, her family has gathered at the dining room, enjoying their breakfast.

"Mommy! Mama's awake!"

Hitomi shouted at Eunbi, who was at the kitchen.

"Okaay~!"

Nako gestured Sakura to come to the dining room. Sakura felt awful as she didn't finished all the presents. So Sakura walk slowly into the dining room, and took a seat a her usual sit. She lowered herself to Nako.

"Kid, look-"

"Thank you mama."

Sakura look at her confusedly.

"Huh?"

Nako pull he face and kiss her cheek. She then went to her mama's ear.

"Sorry for sleeping last night. And thank you for wrapping it all."

"Huh-"

Just then, Eunbi came out from the kitchen and went to Sakura's side. She gave Sakura's head a kiss before put a plate in front of her. Sakura lift her head, staring at her wife who just give her a wink. When Nako went back to her breakfast, it was Eunbi who leaned down to Sakura's ear.

"Thank you for the present last night. And you're welcome."

Sakura stare at her blankly, before smile creeping up to her face. She shake her head.

"It was you, huh."

Eunbi grinned.

"I'm your santa this year, remember?"

Sakura chuckled and was about to kiss her wife's lips, they heard a door bell.

"Must be Chaewon and Minju. Finished your breakfast babies, we're going to open the presents."

And the kids start eating faster.

--

Now all the family were sitting in front of the christmas tree in the family room. Each of them had a glass of hot chocolate. Nako and Minju stand in front of the tree, facing the family.

"This year, Nako want to be a santa. So Nako had a presents for all of you."

Her younger sisters clapped excitedly. More santa, more presents. Nako felt a hand on her shoulder. She tilted her head and saw Minju smiling down at her.

"Before Nako, I want to give my present for all of you."

Chaewon stood up and place a box of donuts in the middle.

"DONUTSS!!"

Yujin screamed and launch herself to the donuts, with Wonyoung copied her. Sakura slap her forehead and Eunbi shake her head, watching their daughters antics.

"Thank you, Min. We really appreciate it."

Minju smile before taking a seat beside Chaewon, enjoying the warmth of her girlfriend and a glass of hot chocolate. Of couse, with Hitomi in Chaewon's laps. Nako clapped her hand.

"Okay, focus on me now, everyone. First present is for Wonnie."

Nako took a present and gave it to Wonyoung. Wonyoung squeal and hug the present.

"Wonnie open Wonnie open! Hewp!"

Yujin took the present slowly.

"Here, Yuding help."

Wonyoung clape and stare at Yujin who tear the wrapping roughly. Wonyoung let out a cute gasp before took the present from Yujin.

"Cowows! Cowoowwss!"

Wonyoung shows the present fto her parents. Eunbi smile and caress Wonyoung's hair.

"What do you say to Nako unnie?"

Wonyoung gave the present to Eunbi before run to Nako and hug her.

"Tengkyu unnie!"

Nako smile proudly. Her confidence boosted up. Everyone clap their hands at the cute sight.

"Okay! Next present is for... Yuding!"

Yujin jumped from her seat and took the present from Nako. She immediately tear the wrapping while standing, as she was impatient.

"SWORD! A SWOORD! THANK YOU NAKO UNNIE!!!"

Yujin launched herself to Nako embrace before attacking her oder sister with a sloppy kiss. Nako laugh and tried to calm her puppy-like sister.

"Ewh, Dings. Now, Hiichan!"

Hitomi clapped her hands and break free from Chaewon's arms and went to Nako. Hitomi kissed her sister's cheek before returned to Chaewon's laps. She was struggling with the wrapping, so Chaewon helped her.

"Bread dolls!! Hii loves it Naok unnie! Thank you!"

Hitomi hugged the bread, makes Chaewon squeal. Minju just shake her head.

"Okay, Chaewon unnie next!"

Chaewon stopped squealing and pointed at herself.

"I got a present too?"

Nako nodded and hand it over to Chaewon. She was touched, and grabbed Nako's head before kissing it.

"Thanks, Nako."

Nako went back to her spot when Chaewon opened the present.

"Wow, a.. book?"

Nako nodded confidently.

"Mama said you need one."

Chaewon turned her head o Sakura, who was trying her best holding her laugh. Sakura knew how much Chaewon despise reading and she's using her daughter to get her revenge. Chaewon put on her best fake smile for the sake of her niece who was looking proud.

"T-Thank you, I really love it Nako."

Nako nodded and taking out another present.

"For Minju unnie!"

Minju teared up. She didn't believe she got a present too.

"Thank you Nako.."

She carefully tear the wrapping and was dumbfounded when she saw cute frog doll. She turned her head to Sakura, who was now have a hard time breathing because she tried to hold her laugh. Even Eunbi tried her best not to laugh.

"It looks like MinMin!!"

Yujin clapped her hands, and of course Wonyoung followed her. But Minju was a nice kid, so she just appreciate Nako's gift for her.

"Thank you, Nako. It really looks like me."

Nako confidence was now on the roof. She was proud at herself for choosing the right present. Now, it was her parents left. She took two envelopes andgave it to her parents. Sakura and Eunbi took the voucher and opened it. For Eunbi, she got a hand written coupons of free massage, signed by Nako. Eunbi teared up and hug Nako tightly before pampered her little gilr with a kiss.

"Mommy.. It tickles."

Nako giggled and Eunbi give her another kiss on her nose. Sakura smile at the sight and opened her own envelope. She also got a hand written coupons of.. five dates with Miyawaki Nako written on it.

"Only five dates?!"

Nako shrugged her shoulders while all the adults laugh at the karma that came into her.

"Take it or leave it, ma."

Sakura grumbled but hug her kid anyway. As for revenge, Sakura started to kiss her sloppily, copying Yujin.

"Ma! Ewh!! Gross!!"

Sakura bite her chubby cheek and Yujin also copying her mama. Nako tried to break free from the gross duo, as Nako named them. Silently, Eunbi left the scene and change her clothes with Santa costum that Sakura always wear from time to time. Sakura also prepared a bag full of presents for her. She walk back to the family room.

"Ho! Ho! Ho! Where's the good kids?!"

"Santaa!!"

Yujin leaped out from her mama and took Wonyoung with her to go near the santa. Hitomi also run toward the santa while Nako stare at the santa and Sakura back and forth. Sakura grinned.

"What?"

Nako look at Sakura confusedly.

"Aren't you santa?"

Sakura shrugged her shoulders before pushed Nako to the santa, who was busy giving her sisters their presents. Yujin hurriedly teared the wrapping on hers and Wonyong's presents. She lift something into the air and screamed.

"Jump rope!! Yuding is a good girl this year!!"

Wonyoung also clapped happily when she found a Barbie doll.

"Bawbii!!!"

Hitomi and nako was discussing something while opened their presents. Hitomi gasped and hugged it immediately.

"Nako unnie!! I got pom pom!!"

Nako also squealed when she saw her present.

"New ballet shoes!!"

All the girls went to santa and gave santa a group hug. Sakura smile proudly with how much her kids enjoyed their presents. 

"Unnie, was that Eunbi unnie?"

Chaewon went to her side. Sakura grinned and nodded.

"Yeah, I forced her to be santa because I want a present from santa too!"

Chaewon stare at Sakura riddiculously. Both then turned their head when hey felt a presence in front of them. Santa gave them a gift for each of them. Sakura and Chaewon took it gratefuly before santa went to Minju, to gave her a present as well. Chaewon opened her present, and smile fondly at the gift.

"A recorder, huh."

Chaewon turned her head a Sakura, who was smile to her ears.

"How did you know?"

Sakura shrugged her shoulders, but her eyes went to Minju. Chaewon shake her head and smile.

"Thanks."

Sakura grinned.

"Ah.. I really love this tsundere side of yours."

Chaewon blushed and rolled her eyes before went to Minju, who was showing her excitedly two tickets of her favourite artist, Aimyun, concert. Chaewon smile and patted her head. Minju then look at Sakura and shows her gratitude with her eyes. Sakura just smile and mouthed, 'Watch it with me.' as Sakura also a fan of her. Minju laughed and nodded. Now it's Sakura's turn to open her gift. She was curious of what Eunbi has prepared for her. Her eyes widened at the sight of two games that she wanted to play but doesn't get Eunbi's permission to buy those.

"This is the games I wanted to play!!"

As she tilted her head, santa was gone. And all her kids seems too excited to noticed. Not long after that, Eunbi came back as if nothing happened before taking a seat at the arm rest where Sakura sit. Sakura smile widely at her wife before kissed her on the lips.

"So this is why you always ignore my pleas to buy those games, huh?"

Eunbi grinned and caressed her jaws.

"You liked it?"

Sakura circled her arms into Eunbi's waist, pulling her to sit on her laps before pampered her with kisses.

"Loved it."

They seems like they were on their own world as the sound of their kids slowly dissapeared as both look at each other's eyes. But suddenly, Sakura snapped and took something from her back. Eunbi look at the gift in front of her, shows by Sakura.

"A gift for my lovely wife."

Eunbi smile warmly at her wife and kiss her cheeks. She rest her head to Sakura's shoulder before opened it. Sakura caress her heair softly, watching her wife opened the gift. She heard a little gasp from her wife, and smile proudly at her gift.

"This is so beautiful, Kkura.."

Sakura'ssmile grew wider and took the ring from Eunbi. She slide the ring into Eunbi's finger. The ring was costum designed. Means that Sakura designed it herself. The ring was simple, only had four little diamonds on it. But there's a message at the inner rings. 'Our prides and joys'. Sakura made those little diamonds to represent the result of their love, their childrens. Eunbi snuggled deeper into her wife's body, making Ssakura tightened her grip on her body.

"This is, so far, best christmas ever."

Sakura kissed the top of Eunbi's hair.

"Indeed."

Out of sudden, Sakura felt something hit her hand.

"What the- Yah! Miyawaki Yujin!"

Yujin ran off, laughing. Sakura grumbles.

"Can't we have a romantic moment like, for awhile?!"

Eunbi just laugh.

"Well, what do you expect from our family."

--

A/N

I've been planning to post this when that chistmas interview from Non-no magazine came out. But I decided to wait unl today to post it lol

Hope you like it! 

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars