Dinner

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Come in, Min."

Minju walked past Sakura, with groceries bags on her hand and Wonyoung holding into her left hand. Sakura closed the door and locked it before leading the way to the kitchen. After she dropped the groceries in the kitchen with Minju, Sakura smile gratefuly to the younger girl.

"Thanks for helping, Min."

Minju smile as she watch Wonyoung ran off somewhere.

"Don't mention it, unnie."

"Stay for dinner. Chaewon gonna kill me if I let you eat junk foods alone."

Minju chuckled as she visualizing her girlfriend chewed on the older girl. Minju nodded.

"Okay. I missed the kids--"

"MINJU UNNIEEE!!!"

Even before Minju could turned her head, Yujin has already jumped into Minju and hug her legs. Sakura shake her head at her daughter's behaviour.

"I MISS YOUUU!!"

Minju laugh softly and patted Yujin's head.

"I miss you too, Yujinie~"

Sakura helped Minju to break free from her daughter.

"Let her go, Dings. She won't go anywhere."

Yujin turned her head to Minju with her eyes sparkled.

"You'll stay??"

Minju nodded. She felt a tug on her sleeves. It was Wonyoung.

"Won up!"

Sakura raised her brow amusedly as she watched Minju picked Wonyoung up with Yujin hilding her pants.

"Maybe I should warn Chaewon. She had competitors."

--

"Sit beside me, unnie!"

Nako stare at her Yujin who pulled Minju to sit beside her. Nako rolled her eyes and decided to help her mama bring the foods to the table.

"Mama, let me help."

Sakura turned her head and smile gratefully to Nako. She patted her head as Nako passed by and turn her attention back to the stove. As she finished and bring the last food, she saw Minju was already seated in between Wonyoung and Yujin. Nako was beside Yujin, poking her food. Sakura shake her head with smile, and sat beside Nako.

"Yujin, Wonnie. Don't dirsturb Minju unnie."

Minju shake her head and smile.

"It's okay, unnie. I don't mind."

Sakura smile and was about to take a bite until she saw Nako still playing with her food. Sakura put her spoon and rubbed Nako's back.

"What's wrong? You're not feeling well?"

Nako glance up and shake her head. Sakura look at Nako concernedly. She also saw Minju stare at Nako with concern. Yujin and Wonyoung was already shoved the foods into their mouth.

"You don't like the food?"

Nako, once again, shake her head before took a bite of her food. She sighed.

"Yujin only play with Minju unnie whenever she's around."

Sakura, Minju, and Yujin stop eating. Sakura tried to surpress her grin while Minju trying hard to contained her squeal. Yujin turn her head and stare at Nako, before she jumped out of his chair and hug Nako drom her side.

"But I love Nako unnie the most!!"

And Minju just squealed out loud while Sakura was already on her phone, grinning.

--

Eunbi felt a vibration in her pocket. She let go of Hitomi's hand to took her phone. Sakura just send her message.

I won. Nako is jealous with Minju. I told you, babe.

Baby

Eunbi smile in silent before typing her reply. Chaewon, who was holding Hitomi's hand, stare curiously at Eunbi.

"Who are you texting with?"

Eunbi glanced up before took her phone back to her pocket and hold Hitomi's hand again.

"Let's just say you have no competitor for Minju anymore."

--

A/N

Inspired by bis magazine photos

I don't know if it's good or not.. I really lost my inspiration to write, I'm so sorry..

I hope this one was good enough..

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars.