Mobile Games

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Family~ I'm homee!"

Sakura put her bag down before she put out her shoes. Usually, Yujin will be the first to greet her while her other kids come after her. But today, even Yujin doesn't come and that makes Sakura's brow scrunched.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

Sakura checked her last message with Eunbi, which was almost three hours ago. That means her family are still here.

"Hmm weird."

Sakura then took her bag and went inside. What welcomed her was quite unexpected. Her kids surrounded Eunbi who was holding her phone horizontally and staring at her phone focusedly. Even her kids are somewhat holding their breath watching their mom. So Sakura put her bag on the sofa and watched her family, of course after she took a picture of them.

"YESS!! MOMMY WON! MOMMY WON!!!"

All of them cheered and hugged their mom, while Sakura stared at them, pleased. They haven't noticed her yet, but Sakura didn't mind. Now she was way too curious about what Eunbi did until their kids got hooked.

"What did she win?"

All heads turned to Sakura. Eunbi gasped softly.

"Oh my god, baby. I didn't hear you coming!"

"Mamaaa!!!"

Yujin and Wonyoung ran to Sakura, hugging her legs like their life was depending on that. Eunbi glanced at the clock and bit her lips.

"Damn, baby. I'm so sorry I lost track of time."

Sakura chuckled and shrugged her shoulders.

"It's okay. What are you doing, anyway? And what did you win?"

Nako walked to her mama's side and showed her an app. It was 'CartRider'. Sakura glanced up to her wife and raised her brow. Sakura knew Eunbi was not someone who doesn't play games. She does, but she rarely does it after they get Nako. 

"Game, huh."

Instead of Eunbi, Nako was the one who nodded her head.

"Yuri unnie beats me for this game, and I told mommy. And she said she's going to beat Yuri unnie."

Now that's a surprise. Sakura immediately looked down at her first daughter.

"You play games too?"

Nako shrugged her shoulders.

"It's fun."

Sakura scoffed.

"You should ask for my help though."

Hearing this, Eunbi raised her brow.

"So you're thinking I couldn't beat Yuri?"

Sakura smirked.

"Well, I'm the one who plays the most here."

Eunbi crosses her arms and stares at her wife, doesn't want to back down.

"Yeah? Let's have a race then."

Before Sakura could accept the challenge, Wonyoung pulled Eunbi's shirt forcefully with a frown.

"Mommy, Wonnie hungry.."

Eunbi and Sakura look at Wonyoung, before they stare at each other.

"After dinner, then."

--

Sakura and Eunbi were seated in the middle of the sofa while their kids surrounded them. Yujin of course on her mama's side and Hitomi was sitting beside Eunbi. Surprisingly, Nako decided to take a middle seat with Wonyoung in her laps. 

"Ready, princess?"

Eunbi rolled her eyes.

"Don't cry when you lose, baby."

Then, the race started. Sakura was able to start smoothly and take first place while Eunbi had some problems at first and took third place. They are having a race with random people as well, to make it more entertaining. Yujin cheered when she saw her mama placed first and climbed down the sofa to see how her mommy was doing.

"Mommy go! You're losing!"

Sakura smirked as she drifted. Nako was now watching Sakura playing in awe. Eunbi unexpectedly doing extremely well in drifting and now taking second place. Sakura was so focused on the race that she didn't know that Eunbi was right behind her, ready to catch up. 

"YESS!! I WON!"

"MOMMY WON!!"

Sakura sighed as she accidentally lifted her thumb for a second, making Eunbi take over her place.

"Meh, I'm not interested in racing games anyway."

She closed the apps and started playing a game she enjoyed with the most, PUBF.

"Oh! Mama, mama! Teach Nako this! Hyewon unnie keep shooting me!"

Sakura's eyes sparkled as Nako volunteered to play games. Eunbi gasped in shock.

"Yah, Nako! I thought you wanted me to beat Yuri?!"

Nako ignores her mommy and goes to Sakura's side. Sakura grinned at Eunbi before she circled her arms around Nako. Eunbi turned her head to Yujin.

"Do you want to play this, Ding?"

Yujin stares at the phone, before she looks up at Eunbi with her toothy grin.

"Nope!"

And she ran off. Hitomi already nowhere to be found, probably knowing that Eunbi is gonna ask her to play. Her last option was Wonyoung.

"Wonnie, want to play this? Car?"

Wonyoung stares at the phone, before she looks at Eunbi seriously.

"No, Wonyoungie wants to read."

Eunbi raised her brow.

"What kind of four years old wants to read books instead of playing games.."

But then, Eunbi glanced at Sakura.

"Definitely Sakura's kid, not mine. Okay, baby. Story time."

--

A/N

Because of E-Sport today, I got inspired by this lmao. Hope you like it, and I know we've been blessed by kkubi contents. I know.

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars.