Online Meeting

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Okay, thank you all for attending this meeting even though it's online. We still have some thing to discussed for the next project. I heard we still have some issues regarding bugs? Will we be able to launch this in October considering the situation?"

Sakura nodded her head and jot down some important words from her subordinates. Sakura was having an online meeting since she was working from home since two days ago. Since her kids also having their classes online, Sakura decided to work in her gaming room.

"Uh.. okay. How's the progress as of today?"

Sakura could hear Yujin and Wonyoung screaming downstairs. But she didn't mind that. It's kinda nice to hear her kids are still having fun despite not being able to go out the house. In fact, she was dying for this meeting to end soon so she could play with her younger kids.

"Ms. Miyawaki?"

Sakura snapped from her thoughts when she was being called. She cleared .

"Ehm. Sorry, what was your question aga-"

"MAMA!"

Yujin slammed the door open, making Sakura's eyes widened as she saw this through her camera.

"Mama mama! Look!! Yuding got tarantula-"

Before Yujin could finished her sentences, Sakura picked her up and went outside her gaming room.

"Ding, what did I tellyou about knocking the door first?"

Yujin lowered her head.

"Sorry mama.. But Ding got tarantula!!"

Yujin showing off Sakura's Switch. Sakura sighed and patted her head.

"Good. Mama is working right now, so don't come inside okay? I'll be downstair when I'm finished okay?"

Yujin nodded and ran downstairs. Sakura sighed and went back to her gaming room. She make notes in her head to installed a lock, at least temporary. Eunbi was so against for this room to be locked. She was afraid that Sakura locked herself inside all day to play games and if something happened inside, she couldn't help her. Sakura sit in her chair and grinned at the camera.

"I'm sorry, that was my daughter. Where were we?"

The meeting continue smoothly without Yujin disturbing her. And she was thankful for that. As she was in the middle of a heated discussion, someone opened the door without knocking again. This time, it was Hitomi. But Sakura didn't realized that as she was focusing herself to her laptop on her right. Since Sakura used her computer for the meeting, everyone could see Hitomi come inside. Hitomi saw the camera and lots of boxes of people in Sakura's computer so she waved her hand.

"Aww hi there."

Sakura turned her head when she heard everyone squealing instead of debating. She found Hitomi smiling at the camera and waved her hand.

"Hiichan!"

Sakura pushed Hitomi away from her computer slowly and dragged her outside, just like Yujin.

"I told you not to come in without knocking didn't I?"

Hitomi nodded her head.

"Hii just want to ask mama for lunch."

Sakura sighed again.

"I'll eat later okay? Mama is working now."

Hitomi nodded and look over Sakura's shoulder.

"Can Hii say bye to them?"

Sakura nodded and opened the door. She let Hitomi to say bye to her coworkers before leaving for lunch. 

"Should we stop for lunch? Or do you guys want to continue first?"

They decided to continue with the meeting. After some time, it's started to get heated again as one of the programmer put the wrong code. Sakura just watched them discussed and sometimes give them her inputs. Then, she heard a knock again.

"Yes?"

She wait for the door to be opened but nothing happened. Instead, the knocks keep going. Sakura stood up and went to the door, forgetting to mute her mic. It was Wonyoung with some snacks in her arms. Sakura picked her up.

"Mama twy dis."

Wonyoung feed Sakura with a freshly baked Macaron. Sakura hummed in bliss.

"Did you made this bunny?"

Wonyoung shake her head and struggles to get down from Sakura's arms. Sakura put her down.

"Mommy and Nako unnie! Wonnie and Ding eat~"

She then kissed Sakura's cheek and ran away. Sakura shake her head and went back to the computer. All her coworkers are looking at her.

"How many kids do you have, Ma'am?"

Asked one of the intern. Sakura cleared and rubbed her neck as she was scold herself for not muting the mic.

"Four. Sorry for the interruptions. Please continue."

As they were about to continue with the meeting, a loud bang was heard from her door again.

"MAMAA!! HELP!! MOMMY SAID HER BRA STUCK!!"

Sakura put a hold on her meeting that day. And after that, she had her online meeting at her backyard where her kids couldn't find her.

--

A/N

This happens when I have a meeting with my boss through Zoom today. His family keep walking back and forth and it's funny to see him looking at hisfamily members nervously lolol

But then again, my cat was no different. Keep meowing until I let him in and walked in my keyboards. That was wholesome lolol

I hope this entertained you! 

Oh! I want to promote my Twitter AU, is that okay? First time using that kind of format but it was a good thing to spend my time since it was quite time consuming to update lol It called The One! I haven't decided the end game but it's kkubi, ssamkkura, and minkkura. Do check it out if you're interested! 

Anyway, enjoy! And stay home guys! Keep drinking water, don't forget your vitamin C, go sunbathing at 10 AM! And wash your hand before touching your face! Stay safe!

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars!