Piercings

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Eunbi look at the clock. 11pm.. She sighed and unlocked her phone to dial her wife's phone. After two rings, Sakura finally picked up the call.

"Yes, Eun?"

Eunbi smile at the phone.

"It's late, babe. When are you going home?"

She heard Sakura sighed.

"Damn, I'm so sorry Eun. I didn't realized it's already late. I'll be home soon okay. Just go to sleep, okay? Don't wait up for me."

Eunbi hummed. They stayed silent but didn't hang up.

"Eun?"

"Hmm?"

She could hear Sakura smile on the phone.

"Go to sleep. I love you."

Eunbi smile at her phone.

"I love you too. Be careful on your way home."

She heard Sakura chuckled from the other line.

"I will. Hang up now."

Eunbi hummed and hanged up. It was no use to wait until Sakura to hang up the phone as the younger girl will never hang up first. Eunbi turned off her phone and put it at the table beside her bed. She put off her robe and put it on the vanity chair. Eunbi turned off the lamp and get ready to sleep.

--

Eunbi flinched when she heard alarm from her phone. She blindly search her phone on the table and turned the alarm off. She felt arms wrapped on her waist securely. Eunbi went to the arms on her stomach and caressit softly. She lift the arms sligthly so she could move her body to the one behind her. After succesfully moved her body, she hug the other person behind her and snuggled closer to her neck, Eunbi really love Sakura's short hair, as it was easier for her to snuggle at her favourite place, Sakura's neck. She kissed her neck slowly.

"Hmm.."

Eunbi smile. She opened her eyes and saw Sakura still sleeping. But something caught her eyes.

"Huh..."

Eunbi rubbed her sleepy eyes to get a clearer view. Her eyes widened.

"Piercings?"

She tracing Sakura's big ears with her finger. She slightly pulled back her head to have a big view of her wife. Eunbi blushed.

"Why does she more handsome with that piercings- No, how come she had this piercings? I thought she's scared to get pierced?"

Eunbi saw Sakura rubbed her eyes sleepily.

"Eun, come here. I need my human bolster."

Eunbi rolled her eyes but tucked herself under Sakura's chin. Sakura wrapped her arms around Eunbi's body and gave her favourite part of Eunbi's body a morning massage. Yes, it was Eunbi's bossom. But as Sakura always did this every single day after they moved together, Eunbi just think of this as morning rituals so, no dirty thoughts.

"Morning Eun.."

Sakura slurred her words. Eunbi turned her head slightly and gave her wife a kiss on her shoulder.

"Morning bab-- Oh, babe? Did you got piercings?"

Sakura lift her head lazily and rest her head wit her arms.

"Piercings? What do you mean?"

Eunbi turned her body to face Sakura.

"Your ears. You got two piercings."

Sakura feel her ears with her fingers.

"Huh? How did it--"

Sakura suddenly reminded by how hurt it was on her ears when she was taking a nap at the office yesterday. Her face grimace.

"Urgh.. That damn Kang Hyewon. She did it by herself when I was napping. Does it look bad?"

Eunbi shake her head and caress Sakura's cheek. Slowly, she lowered Sakura's head with her hand. 

"It looks y to me."

Sakura grinned and capture Eunbi's lips. The two adults was enjoying their morning kiss that they rarely did since Wonyoung was born, until they heard a knock.

"Moommyy~ I can't find my socks."

They pulled away and grinned sheepishly at each other. 

"Well, time to start the day?"

--

A/N

I'M SO SORRY I'M SUCH A WEAK PERSON.

MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT. HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN SAKUMAIL??? DAMN THAT SAKURA WAS TOO HOT WITH THAT PIERCINGS AND NO MAKE UP TT TT

P.S Sorry for typo and grammars i have to write this in rush