Making Dinner

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Mom, do you need help?"

Eunbi, who was preparing the vegetables and meat, turned her head to see her first born. Eunbi smile.

"You want to help mommy?"

Nako nodded excitedly and ran toward the sink. She wash her hand and went beside Eunbi, watching her mommy.

"What can I do to help you, mommy?"

Eunbi put the vegetables in front of Nako. She took a knife that safe for childrens from the cabinet. 

"Help me with this, baby. Cut it for kimbap."

Nako nodded and rolled up her sleeves. She took a carrot and ready to cut it. Suddenly, Yujin came running to the kitchen.

"Nako unnie!! What are you doing~~~~!!"

Nako slice the carrot without took a glance at Yujin.

"I'm helping mommy. Careful Yudings, I have knife."

Yujin ran towards her mom who are now preparing the fish cake.

"Mommyyyy! Yuding want help!!!"

Eunbi smile and took another kiddy knife.

"Go help your sister."

Yujin ran excitedly toward Nako, with knife on her hand.

"Miyawaki Yujin, be careful. That's a knife."

Yujin slow down and went to her sister. Nako gave Yujin half of the carrot and shows her how to cut it. Yujin follows her sister carefully. Eunbi watch her kids with a smile. While waiting for the fish cake, Eunbi prepare the fish and meat to be baked. Eunbi skillfully rubbed the seasonings and sauce to the meat and fish.

"Mom, we're finished."

Eunbi look over at her daughters work and gave them thumbs up. Eunbi gave Nako the eggs dough.

"Could you please fried this for the kimbap baby? And Yuding, just watch your sister okay? It's dangerous."

Yujin nodded her head and stay beside Nako, watching her. Yujin give Nako a back hug as she kind of using Nako as a shiled because she was afraid of the oil. And Nako didn't mind that as she also knew oil was Yujin's nemesis. Nako spread the dough and wait until it cooked. Once the egg was cooked on the bottom, Nako flipped it. Eunbi took the fish cake out of the pot. She put the fish cake into the cutting board and called Yujin.

"Yudings~ Could you please cut this like the vegetables?"

Yujin nodded and went working. But Yujin, being Yujin, she took the fish cake secretly and popped it into her tiny mouth. She also ran toward Nako silently and gave it to her. Eunbi just shake her head silently. They thought she didn't know, but Yujin ran across the kitchen to gave her sister a slice of fish cake was not subtle enough. But Eunbi let them be because they are being helpful today. Once the vegetables and the other fillings for kimbap ready, Eunbi put the meat and fish into the oven. While waiting for the fish and meat to be cooked, she's gonna make a kimbap with her daughters.

"Nako, you still remember how to make kimbap right?"

Nako nodded enthustiatically while Yujin just swaying her body left and right. Eunbi gave Nako the rolling station and the seaweed. Nako slowly put the fillings and rolled it up.

"Mommy look! It's circle!!"

Eunbi and Yujin clapped their hands. Nako puffed her chest proudly and put it at the cutting board.

"Try cutting it, baby."

Eunbi give Nako an encouragement. Nako slowly nod her head and cut the kimbap. The presentation was not... perfect, but the filling looks beautiful.

"That's great, honey! That was a beautiful kimbap!"

Nako shows it to Yujin, who look at it in awe. Eunbi scanned the kimbap that Nako made.

"Whoa, Nako. This is seriously beautiful. Mommy can't made this beautiful when I was your age."

Nako smile proudly at the compliment. But the got shocked when she saw Eunbi poped the beautiful kimbap into .

"Mommy! I thought you said it's beautiful! Why did you ate it???"

Eunbi look at Nako while munching her kimbap.

"It's beautiful. That's why it has to be for mommy."

Nako pout. Yujin saw her sister pout and shove another kimbap into Nako's face.

"Kimbap beautiful for Nako unnie!"

Yujin turned Nako's pout into a smile and take a bite happily. Nako too, feed Yujin her kimbap. Sakura, who just got back from work, went to the kitchen because she heard a ruckuss. She went to Eunbi's side, starling her, and slide her arm into Eunbi's waist. She gave Eunbi a kiss on her cheek.

"Smells good, Eun."

Eunbi turned her head and Sakura. She caress Sakura's hand on her waist softly.

"Thank you, baby. Nako and Yujin help me today."

Sakura look at the two proudly. She walk to them and gave them a big hug.

"Great job, you two! Mama buy a cake, go open it."

Nako and Yujin cheered happily before running to the dining room.

"Don't eat it before dinner!"

Eunbi yelled. Sakura chuckled at her wife. Eunbi took the fish out of the oven. Sakura went over her wife and look at the fish. watered because of the smell.

"Damn, it looks delicious Eun. I'm hungry."

Eunbi ook over her wife.

"Want to take a bite?"

Sakura nodded excitedly while Eunbi took a piece of fish meat for her wife. Se blew the meat as it still hot. Sakura opened wide while Eunbi feeds her. Sakura squealed.

"Whoaa! The fish meat is so plump and tender! This is seriously good!"

Eunbi smile softly and put the fish at the plate. Suddenly, they heard a scream.

"Mamaaaa!!! Wonnie step on the cakee!!"

Eunbi look at Sakura and signaled her to take care of her daughters. Sakura fished out her phone.

"Gonna take a picture of this for the memory."

Sakura skipped happily.

"Yaaahh! Miyawaki!!! Bring the tissue! Clean her up!!"

--

A/N

Tadaaah~ Inspired by My Little Television!

Nakjin are the cutest istg. And lots of Kkubi's moments too! I am full~

Enjoy!

P.S Sorry for the typos and grammars!