One Fine Night

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Can we have Toppokki for dinner?!"

Yujin stare at her mommy with her infamous puppy eyes and both of her hands are clasped together. Eunbi look up from Wonyoung's book, staring at her daughter.

"Toppokki?"

Yujin nodded her head enthustiatically. She sighed dreamily when she remembers the last Toppokmi that she ate together with her mama months ago. And of course, Yujin forget one thing. Eunbi didn't know, and she musn't know. That' what Sakura said.

"Yes mommy! It was soooo good! It's sweet, but a little spicy.. Ding can handle little spicy! But what about Wonnie.. But mommy kniw the best for us! So pleaaaseee can we have Toppokki for dinner??"

Eunbi took a glance at Sakura's PC room. They younger woman has locked herself in that room since morning. Eunbi look at Yujin.

"We don't have the ingredients now. If you could ask mama-"

Before Eunbi could finish, Yujin already make her way to Sakura's PC room. And of coyrse Yujin knew it wasn't locked as it was the rules for weekends. No rooms are locked. 

"MAMAAA!"

Sakura jumped on her seat, shocked by the loud bang and Yujin's voice.

"Dam- Miyawaki Yujin! Don't open the door like that!"

Instead of feeling sorry, Yujin just grinned and pulled her mama's hand.

"Wha-"

"Mama let's goo!! Let's go buy Toppokki!!"

Sakura raised her brow while she let Yujin pulled her hand. They arrived downstairs where Eunbi was reading a book for a sleepy Wonyoung.

"Oh, you're going?"

Yujin nodded her head while Sakura scratched her head confused.

"Go where exactly?"

Eunbi closed the book slowly and patted Wonyoung's bum, who was sleeping on top of her softly.

"As I'm aware, Yujin never had Toppokki. But she insisted to have Toppokki tonight."

Sakura's eyes widened and gulped. She look down at Yujin, who looked up at her and grinned.

"You're not supposed to tell mommy Ding!"

Yujin gasped softly, finally hit by the realization. Yujin grinned awkwardly.

"Ding is sorry mama..."

Sakura sighed and turned her head to Eunbi, who was still looking at her with that little smirk of hers.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. It was my fault. Uh.. should I buy it now?"

Eunbi shake her head.

"No, it will be too spicy for Wonyoung. Just buy the ingredients baby, I'll cook it here."

Sakura nodded. Hitomi and Nako just finished their homework and went oit from their room. Hitomi saw Sakura and Yujin was ready to go.

"Oh?! Where are you going mama?! Hii wants to come too!"

Hitomi jogged to Sakura. Sakura nodded.

"Okay, come on now."

--

"Okay, I think that's it."

Sakura checked on the list of menu that was sent by Eunbi. She rechecked everything before nodding her head and turned her head to her daughters.

"Yeap, we're all set. Ready to go?"

Hitomi nodded and pushed the cart with her while Yujin looking at something. Sakura realized Yujin hasn't moved so she look over her shoulder.

"Ding, come on! Let's pay this."

Yujin hurriedly took a box of something and ran to her mama.

"Mama! Buy this too!"

Sakura took the box from Yujin's hand. She examined the packaging.

"Scones? For what?"

Yujin helped Hitomi pushed the cart.

"Wonnie want that!"

Hitomi laugh.

"Wonnie or DingDing?"

--

"Thanks for buying."

Sakura put the last grocery bag and tuen her body to Eunbi.

"Anything for my family."

Eunbi giggled and wrapped her arms around Sakura neck before giving her wife a peck in her lips.

"Hmm sweet talker. Go play with the kids while I prepare this."

Sakura caress her waist softly before sneaking a kiss from her wife. She then look over Eunbi's shoulder and found Nako just arrived at the kitchen.

"Mom, let me help with the Toppokki."

Eunbi smile and nodded before she pushed Sakira softly. Sakura rolled her eyes and patted Nako's head before she went outside to her younger daughters. Nako stands beside her mommy, watching her taking the ingredients oit of grocery bag.

"What are we gonna make?"

Eumbi took a frozen Tteok and two pack of Ramyun and show it to Nako.

"Rappokki!"

Outside the kitchen, Yujin sprawled her body on the floor beside Wonyoung, who was taking a nap. Sakura was on the couch, with Hitomi beside her. They are all watching a TV Show as they were too tired after buying groceries.

"Ding hungry...."

Sakura lift her head to check up on Yujin before she let her head falls at the sofa.

"Be patient, Ding. Mommy is--"

"Okaay family~ Dinner is here~"

Yujin stood up abruptly, startled Wonyoung who was taking a nap beside her. Wonyoung cried, but Yujin already ran to her mommy. Leaving Sakura and Hitomi to take care of Wonyoung.

"Mamaaa~!"

Wonyoung cries. Sakura patted her back softly and sway her body slowly, trying to calm her. She look down and saw Hitomi was holding Wonyoung's hand.

"It's okay, Hii. You go first."

Hitomi look up and kiss Wonyoung's tiny hand before she went to the dining room. Sakura stil patting Wonyoung's back when she felt Wonyoung has calmed down. Wonyoung has resting her head to Sakura's shoulder, with a little sniffs coming from .

"You okay, bunny?"

Sakura felt a nod in her neck. 

"Okay, ready to eat?"

Wonyoung lift her head and rubbed her tears before she nodded her head.

"Wonnie hungwy.."

Sakira chuckled and kissed her tears away.

"Of course you are."

Sakura took Wonyoung to the dining room, where her family has gathered. She put Wonyoung in her high chair before make her way to her seat. Before she do so, she pat Yujin's head softly.

"Don't do that again okay?"

Yujin nodded in guilt and put a plate of Toppokki in Wonyoung's chair.

"Ding is sorry Wonnie."

Wonyoung sniffs and shake her head.

"It's owkay Ding."

Eunbi leaned her head to Sakura.

"What happened?"

Sakura kissed her cheek.

"Later."

She then grinned at her family.

"Okay! Let's eat!"

--

A/N

Inspired by PM mails from Sakura, Wonyoung and Yujin. I compiled everything. I hope you guys like it.

Enjoy!

p.s sorry for typos and grammars