Sleeping Habit

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Yujin ran away when she heard Hitomi's scream. Yena and Yuri was visiting earlier, but Yena being Yena, she told Hitomi that she will protect her cereal with her life when Hitomi said she'll go to her ballet training. Turns out, instead of protecting, she recruited Yujin and ate the cereal with her. 

Now Yujin has to hide from the wrath of Hitomi because Yena already went home.

"Running running running awaay~ From Hii~"

And she still have a time to make fun of her sister, knowing that Hitomi probably don't have the slightest idea that Yujin was the one who ate her cereal. Yujin went inside her bedroom, and found her parents fall asleep at Wonyoung's bed. Eunbi was sleeping in the middle of Sakura and Wonyoung. Sakura wrapped her arms around Eunbi  while Wonyoung sleeping soundly in Eunbi's arms. Yujin giggled at the sight.

"Mama's eyes opened again."

Yujin tiptoeing to Sakura side and waved her tiny hand in front of Sakura. Yunin even put her hand on her mputh to prevent her laughter because the three of them was sleeping with their mouth opened. Yujin flinched when suddenly she was staring at Sakura.

"Oh, Yuding?"

Yujin climbed up to Wonyoung's bed and snuggled herself in the tiny gap between Sakura and Eunbi's body.

"Yah, yah. It's small! I'm going to fall!"

Yujin put her finger in front of her lips.

"Shh! Mommy and Wonnie is sleeping!"

Sakira keep shut and nodded her head. Both mama and her daughter are staring at the mommy-daughter duo who are still sleeping.

"Your mommy is so pretty when she sleep, right?"

Yujin nodded.

"Wonnie too!"

Now it's Sakura's turn to nod. The truth is, Eunbi was awake the whole time. And she's trying her best not to smile. Wonyoung then stirred and rubbed her eyes slowly.

"Wonnie!"

By the sound of her sister, Wonyoung opened her eyes fully and show Yujin her toothy grin.

"Ding~!"

"Mommyyyy!"

They heard Hitomi crying from the kitchen. Eunbi woke up by the sound of Hitomi. Sakura look at Yujin.

"Okay, what did you do again."

Yujin just shake her head and grinned.

"Yena unnie ate Hii unnie's cereal!"

Sakura cursed under her breath while Eunbi was already out from Wonyoung's bed, qiyh Wonyoung in her arms.

"How dare that duck steal my duaghter's food."

Yujin climbed down and followed her mommy. She put her hands in front of her lips, trying to hide her giggles. She bumped her head to Eunbi's legs as Eunbi suddenly stop. Yujin lift her head, staring at her grinning mommy.

"You ate too, aren't you?"

Yujin just grinned. Eunbi shake her head and chuckled.

"You are seriously your mama's daughter."

--

A/N

Inspired by Kkubi's bed scene at Enozi cam yesterday! 

I missed them so much and yesterday enozi cam is full with miyawaki family~

I hope you enjoy!

p.s Sorry for typos and grammars!