Valentine's Day

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Yujin stop whatever she was doing and stood up when she smell something sweet. She sniffed around the house and found her mommy and her sisters at the kitchen.

"What is this smell?!?! Is it choco??!"

Eunbi smile at Yujin who sniffing like a puppy. She was stirring the melted chocolate while Nako and Hitomi break more chocolates.

"Yes Ding. Do you what day tomorrow is?"

Yujin was couldn't hear her mommy's question as she was gulping at the sight of chocolates. Eunbi shake her head in amusement and lift her head when she heard Wonyoung, a sign that the youngest just woke up from her nap. 

"Nako, could you help me with this? Don't get too close to that fire ok?"

Eunbi passed the spatula to Nako and left. Nako went to the stove and stir the melted chocolate slowly. Hitomi went to her and put some of the chocolates inside, while Yujin watching in awe.

"Ding want to try! Ding want to try!"

Nako shake her head.

"No, mommy is not here so I can't let you. Just stay there until mommy is here."

Yujin pout and went to Hitomi's side, watching her breaking the chocolate bars into pieces. 

"Do you want to help Hii?"

Yujin nodded her head enthustiatically and copied how Hitomi breaks the chocolate. Eunbi came with Wonyoung in her arms, watching her kids making the chocolate together. She smile and took her phone to capture the moment before she put Wonyoung down and went to Nako.

"Good job, baby."

Nako grinned and went to her sisters. The family made a chocolate cake together for their mama, who was working hard for the family. Yujin also made one poop decoration, putting it right beside Sakura's name.

What a sweet child.

--

"Hello family~!"

Sakura opened the door, all smiley with something behind her back. Her smile widened at the sight of her two youngest running toward her.

"Mamaaaa hoomeee~~!"

Sakura lowered herself and let Yujin and Wonyoun gave her kisses on her face.

"Mama hurry hurry!"

"Mama huwwyyy!!"

Yujin and Wonyoung pulled her coat and guide her to the dining room. Sakura let them guided her. At the dining room, Nako and Hitomi smile with a chocolate cake on their hands.

"Happy valentine, mama!!"

Sakura couldn't help herself but melted by this. Eunbi, who was standing behind Nako and Hitomi, captured the moment with her phone. Sakura then gave her older daughters kiss on the head, with her hands still behind her.

"I got gifts for my angels too."

Sakura pulled a sunflower, and gave it to her kids. She then walk toward Eunbi and gave her a bouquet of flowers. Sakura kissed her lips.

"Happy Valentines, my love."

Eunbi inhaled the scents of the flowers while Sakura wrapped her arms around Eunbi. Eunbi then turned her head to Sakura.

"Why did you gave them sunflowers though?"

Sakura kissed her cheek softly.

"Remember that young sunflowers follow the sun from sunrise to sunset? You are our sun, love. And I am beyond grateful if they followed amazing woman like you growing up."

Eunbi smile shyly and snuggled closer at her wife. Yujin suddenly ran to Sakura.

"Mama, mama! Look! I made a poop!"

--

A/N

I know it's late, I know.

But I just go distracted by PM lol

So, here it is~! Valentine's special!

Hope you guys like it!

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars!