Script Reading

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

“Mooom~! Don’t sleep!”

Eunbi blinked her eyes before she shook her head.

“I’m not, I’m not.”

Nako rolled her eyes as it was super obvious that Eunbi fell asleep when Nako was reading the script. Nako asked Eunbi to help her with script reading since she’s going to perform in a drama for her class.

“Okay, where were you?”

Nako moved her focus back to the script. She cleared before she read the script. She’s going to act as Thumbelina, a princess as big as a thumb. What a perfect role for Nako.

“Are there any stories about little people, mother?”

“Hmm.. There is, in fact. It’s Thumbelina!”

Nako’s jaw dropped.

“Moooom! I’m Thumbelina!!”

Eunbi groaned as she rubbed her heavy eyes. She was super tired today, she didn’t know why, and them practicing on the floor laying on their stomach is not helping. As Eunbi was about to open , they heard a rustle from the front door.

“I’m home..”

Nako put the script down before she pushed herself up.

“Nako~ help mommy~”

Nako looked back and saw Eunbi reaching out her arms, asking Nako to help her mother up. Nako took a deep breath before she sighs and helps her mother. When Eunbi finally stood up, Sakura was already inside the house.

“Oh? What are you guys? Nako, you’re not sleeping?”

Eunbi walked over Sakura and gave her wife a kiss on her cheek. Nako took Sakura's bag from her hand and tossed it to the sofa.

“Mama, help me! I have a drama to do next week but mommy is too sleepy to help me read the script!”

Sakura turned her head to see her wife grinned sleepily. Sakura looked at her watch before she patted Nako’s head.

“Alright, mama gonna freshen up first. I’ll help you after shower, okay?”

--

“So, Thumbelina?”

Sakura grinned at Nako, who just rolled her eyes. After Sakura took a bath, she joined her wife and daughter laying on the floor, with Nako in the middle of her parents. Sakura took the script on Nako’s hand before she scanned it real quick.

“Okay, go read the script.”

Nako cleared before she took the script on Sakura’s hand and placed it between them. She scanned some of the lines before deciding which one to read.

“That’s not fair! I must be the only little person in this world..”

Sakura smiled fondly as she was thinking how cute Nako is if she was thumb size. She will be super cute. She then waits for Nako to continue, but Nako just stares at her.

“... What?”

Nako whined as she threw her head back, feeling frustrated.

“Mamaa~! You’re supposed to read the lines!”

Sakura blinked her eyes repeatedly before she pointed at herself.

“Eh? Me?? I thought your mom-”

Both turned their heads and saw Eunbi’s eyes already closed. She rested her head to her palm. Nako turned her head back to Sakura.

“To who, ma?”

Sakura grinned before she cleared and took the script.

“R-right. Haha…”

Sakura scanned the script, feeling embarrassed as she had never done this before. She then lifted her head, grinned at Nako.

“I tell you what, let’s continue tomorrow once your mom is awake. For now, let’s just sleep here.”

Sakura pushed the script away before she pulled Nako into her embrace. Nako was about to protest but Sakura knew her weakness. Ever since Nako was a baby, she loves clinging to Sakura and just buried her face to Sakura’s neck. Sakura purposely scooted over to Eunbi, where her wife also snuggled to her warmth, making Nako trapped in the middle of her parents, just like when she was a baby. Sakura smiled when she heard a calm breath on her neck, a sign that Nako was probably about to sleep. She put a kiss on her head and Eunbi’s.

“Good night, my loves.”

--

A/N

Short update because I saw Kkubinak reading script on their Vampire Sister’s set aaaa

Enjoy~!