Fight

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Nako, Hitomi, Yujin, and Wonyoung stare at their mothers who were seating opposite each other and eat silently. Sakura was eating and observing her third daughter while Eunbi helping Wonyoung eat her breakfast. Nako and Hitomi turn their head to each other and shrugged before continue eating while Yujin.. being Yujin.

"Miyawaki Yujin, stop playing with your food."

Yujin giggled at her Mommy's voice and stare at her Mama. Sakura secretly give her a wink, although failed. Yujin giggled and keep playing with her food. Eunbi glared at Sakura before wiped Wonyoung's mouth. She stand up and walk toward Yujin, helping her to eat.

"Stop playing with your food, okay?"

Eunbi Yujin's hair softly. Yujin nodded and continue eating. Sakura sighed and stand up. She took her empty plates, not forgeting Nako and Hitomi plates as well.

"Get ready for school you two."

Nako took her sister's hand and went to their room. Sakura put the empty plates on the sink before went to pick up Wonyoung from her baby chair. Wonyoung giggled and snuggle to her Mama. Sakura kissed her forehead and put her down in front of the TV. She sighed and look at Eunbi, who was accompanying Yujin.

"Still giving me silent treatment?"

Eunbi ignored Sakura and keep focusing on Yujin. Yujin stare at her Mama who sighed dejectedly.

"Whatever."

Sakura left her wife and went to her room. Yujin stare at her Mom who look at her sadly. Eunbi smile.

"Finished this okay, Yujin?"

--

Sakura opened the front door quietly. She was working overtime today. She walk slowly, passing the family room. It was dark. She went to the kitchen and took a cola from the fridge. When she closed the refrigerator door, Eunbi stood behind the door and makes Sakura almost screamed. She cursed under her breath.

" it, Eun. Don't scare me like that."

Eunbi hummed and turn around. She walk ahead to their room. Sakura grunted and finished her cola before she went to their room.

As she arrived, she saw her wife already on the bed. Eunbi sleep with her back on Sakura. Sakura growled frustatingly while wiped her face.

"Seriously. Until when you gave me silent treatment like this, Eun?"

Getting no answer, she her shirt angrily. She change to her PJs before she walked to her side of the bed. She stare at the ceiling and sneak a glance to her wife.

"Come on, talk to me please?"

Still no answer.

Sakura sighed. She look at her wife for the last time and closed her eyes. Little did she know, Eunbi was awake.

"Cheater."

--

"Okay, what happened with you and your wife?"

Chaewon was sitting in front of Eunbi. Both of them are hanging out at the Cafe near Nako and Hitomi school. Eumbi looked up from her Latte to her sister.

"Nothing."

Chaewon rolled her eyes.

"Nothing my . I'm pretty sure something happened when I went there this morning."

It's Eunbi turn to sighed. Her sister, Chaewon, usually come over to help bring their kids to school. It's usually irritates Chaewon whenever she went to the couple house as her sister and her wife was so... intimate even if it's early in the morning, in front of their kids, and in front of her. Sakura never fails to kiss her kids goodbye and gave Eunbi the longest kiss before she ruffles Chaewon's hair.

But today is different. She only gave her kids their goodbye kids as Eunbi suddenly went to the kitchen. Sakura sighed and ruffles Chaewon's hair and smile sadly. It is extremely rare and weird for the couple to do so.

"So? Care to explain why you left your wife to the kitchen this morning?"

Eunbi groaned and playing with her Latte. She mumbled.

"She cheated on me."

Chaewon, almost spouting her drink if she's not careful, stare at her sister with her eyes widened.

"WHAT?! CHEATING ON YOU?? THAT NERD???"

Eunbi tried to shush her her sister.

"Keep it down will you?!"

"Sorry, but what the hell?! That nerd is cheating on you?? You guys have four kids for the love of gods!"

Eunbi sighed.

"Yeah. She distract me when I was about to beat her on Mario Kart."

"Huh?"

Eunbi lift her head and stare at dumb-founded Chaewon, who is now looking at her blankly.

"Huh?"

"Hold on- What do you mean by cheating and.. Mario Kart?"

"She's cheating, Chae! She don't want me to beat her in her game! That's why she distract me! And that's cheating!"

Chaewon slowly took her Mint Chocolate Frappe and sip it slowly, still looking at her sister. Eunbi just stare at her questioningly.

"Okay, let me get this straight. She's cheating on you.. in the game?"

Eunbi nodded.

"Not cheating with an actual person?"

Now it's Eunbi's turn who got surprised.

"Wha- No! Of course not! She won't even be able to introduce herself without stuttering! She could only talk to me properly after a month, remember?"

Chaewon sighed and closed her eyes. She massage her temples.

"God dammit, unnie. I seriously thought that nerd is cheating on you."

Chaewon glared at her sister again.

"Fix this nerd fight of yours. I can't believe- over a game?"

--

It was dinner time again when the two adults didn't talk with each other. One only focusing with the youngest while the other one secretly took a glance at her wife. Sakura sighed and look at her two older daughter. Nako and Hitomi stare at their Mama and nodded.

"Mom?"

Eunbi turned her attention to her eldest daughter. She saw Nako went down from her chair and run toward her. Nako gesture Eunbi to lowered herself so she did.

"What is it, baby?"

Nako held Eunbi's head before giving a kiss to her forehead.

"I love you."

Eunbi stare at Nako, confused.

"Mommy!"

Hitomi run to her and grab her cheeks. She kissed both of her cheeks.

"I miss you!"

"Mooommmyyy!!!"

And now it's Yujin who was calling her. The little puppy run to her and almost crashed her before she hug her little puppy. Yujin giggled in front of her Mom before she kissed the tip of her nose.

"I'm sowwwwyyy!!"

She put Yujin down and stare at Sakura who was looking at the view with a proud smile. She shrugged her shoulder while smiling. Wonyoung suddenly cried while asking for Eunbi to hold her. Eunbi took her from the baby chair and suddenly Wonyoung kissed her on the lips. Wonyoung smiled.

"Maamaaa!"

Sakura then walk toward her wife and took Wonyoung from Eunbi's hand.

"Hey, that's supposed to be my job bunny."

She tapped Wonyoung's nose. Nako, Hitomi, and Yujin walk toward Sakura and holding her legs. Sakura look at Eunbi and stare at her lovingly.

"Forgive me, please?"

Eunbi smile and rolled her eyes. She walk towards Sakura and cupped her cheeks before kissed her on the lips. Sakura smile whole the childrens cheers. Eunbi grab Sakura's collar and tapped her nose.

"Never cheat on me again."

--

A/N

Yes, this is the continuation of Eunsaku Family lol. I can't help myself but to write this I am so sorry.

And sorry if its kinda rushed lol and sorry for the typos and grammars!

Please leave a comment and your opinions~

Oh! You guys could share your ideas too! I can't promise you but if there's an interesting ideas I might start writing it~

Oh, and my main pairing will be focusing on Minkura and Eunsaku. But yeah, just throw your ideas guys~ Cheers!