Lunar New Year

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"My babies~!"

Mrs. Kwon spread her arms, waiting for her grandchildrens run towards her excitedly.

"Granny!!"

"Ny!"

Mrs. Kwon hug them all tightly and give each and every one of them a kiss on their foreheads. Mr. Kwon walk outside and grinned at the sight of his granddaughters.

"Grandpapa!"

"Pa!"

Yujin and Wonyoung was the one who run towards him and tackled him down. Mr. Kwon laugh loudly.

"I missed my puppies!"

Nako and Hitomi then joined their sisters and hug him from the back. Mr. Kwon look over his shoulders and smile widely.

"My girls! Who told you to grow up this fast!"

Mr. Kwon heard someone sighed, only to find Sakura standing near him.

"I know right? I told them to stop growing up so fast."

Mrs. Kwon chuckled with Eunbi clinging into her. Mr. Kwon grinned.

"Well, wait until you had to see them married-"

"NO!! No no no no no! It's too fast, dad! Too soon! Bleh bleh I don't hear you!"

Sakura covered her ears with her fingers, and all of them laughed at her antics. Well, except the kids of course. Mr. Kwon stood up and dusted his pants before taking Yujin and Wonyoung's hands with him.

"Now let's go! Your mom cooked a lot."

--

"Oh my god, I don't think I could eat anymore-"

"I made Bungeoppang--"

"I want!"

Sakura stood up quickly and ran to Mrs. Kwon's side, with Yujin behind her. Eunbi, who just finished  feeding Wonyoung, rolled her eyes.

"And you said you can't eat anymore."

Sakura faked a gasp at her wife remarks.

"There's always room for dessert, especially fresh Bungeoppang made by your mom!"

Mrs. Kwon slapped Sakura's behind, feeling happy with the compliment. Mr. Kwon shake his head.

"She need to stop eating sweet stuffs, or she's gonna charmed everyone with that sweet words of hers."

Sakura grinned and gave him a piece sign.

"Hot!"

Sakura look down and took the one on Yujin's hand and changed it with hers.

"Eat this, bud. It's not hot."

Yujin ate her mama's Bungeoppang happily and went to Wonyoung's side, sharing her not-so-cold Bungeoppang with her sister. Nako and Hitomi was with Mrs. Kwon, looking at an old photobook. Hitomi tiled her head to Sakura.

"Mama! Mama look! Mommy looks so cute!"

Sakura grinned at the picture of young Eunbi, who grinned at the camera with her red sweater (?) and paints on her face. Sakura take a seat beside Hitomi, who immediately climbed into Sakura's laps.

"Your mom used to be so energetic."

Sakura smile cheekily and play with her eyebrows.

"She still energetic though- Oww!"

Eunbi smacked Sakura's head from the back. Mrs. Kwon laugh heartily. Nako then flipped another page. It shows when Eunbi was in her teenage days, posing with a boy around her age.

"Granny, who's this?"

Mrs. Kwon grinned widely when she saw Sakura frowned. She rubbed Nako's cheek.

"That boy was your mommy's... friend."

Nako and Hitomi hummed.

"He's handsome!"

Sakura tried her best not to rolled her eyes. Eunbi, who was at her back, smirked.

"Oh yes, Hii. Myungsoo oppa was so handsome."

Sakura tilted her head back and glared at her wife, who was smirking down at her.

"What, baby?"

Sakura puffed her cheeks and played with Hitomi's cheeks. Hitomi ignores her mama and keep looking at the photos with her sisters. They finally stumbled into a picture of Sakura and Eunbi together. Eunbi's eyes went soft and Sakura's hair softly.

"Oh, that was our wedding photo."

Sakura smile proudly at the photo. Eunbi looks extremely gorgeous with that off-shoulders short dress. Sakura herself look stunning with her lacey tuxedo. Both smiling to the camera, making their daughters squealed.

"Mommy looks beautiful!"

"Mommy mommy! Hii want to wear that dress too!!"

"Yuding want to see mommy in that dress!"

"Mommy dwess!! Byutii!!"

Eunbi got shy with her daughters compliments while Sakura looking at her daughters, feeling proud. She also couldn't help but curious on what kind of compliments her daughters gonna throw to her.

"Mama--"

"Okay! Who wants allowance?!"

Yujin quickly stand up and ran to her grandpa while Nako and Hitomi got excited and ran after their sister. Wonyoung stand up slowly and waddle her way, following her sisters with the help of her grandma. Sakura sulked didn't go unnoticed by her wife, who chuckled and gave her a backhug.

"My baby is stunning as well that day."

Sakura smile and kissed Eunbi's arms.

"Should we do that again? Renew our vows?"

Eunbi grinned.

"Should we?"

Sakura nodded her head excitedly. Eunbi bopped her nose.

"Well, aren't you the one who said we should saving up for our daughters college?"

Sakura grunted and let her head falls on her wife's shoulder. Eunbi grinned cheekily and whisper to her wife's ear.

"I don't mind seeing you in that tuxedo again at our room."

Sakura grunted and turned her head to give her wife's kiss.

"Ah, it's fun to be young again."

Eunbi pushed Sakura a little too hard, making her wife bumped into the floor.

"Mom! Baby you okay?!"

Mrs. Kwon laugh and watch Eunbi rubbed Sakura's nose softly.

"Oh come on, you two are married! I heard you moaned at room once when you're back from college with Sakura, and I'm fine with it."

Eunbi and Sakura's face went red.

"You did what?! Mom!"

Mrs. Kwon rolled her eyes.

"You were so loud. And I need you to keep it down, ok? Yujin keep telling me you're going to see god because she heard you said 'I'm coming god'. Your daughter is scared."

Eunbi glare at Sakura, who was staring at Mrs. Kwon like she turned green. Eunbi hit Sakura's shoulders.

"Install that soundproof thing in our bedroom! I can't believe this!"

"I breathe???"

--

A/N

Happy Chinese / Lunar New Year for those who celebrating!

This new year special was requested by @wotma8! Thank you for your suggestion!

For those who's wondering what's their wedding dress, here you go!

Eunbi

Sakura

Enjoy!

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars