Bonding with the Aunties

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Saku-chaaaann open the dooooor!"

Sakura hurriedly went to the front door, with Nako following behind her. Today they were having a regular lunch date with their friends. Sakura turned her head to Nako.

"You want to opened the door?"

Nako nodded excitedly and went straight to the door. She opened it and smile brightly at the visitor.

"Yena unnieeee! Yuri unnieeee!"

Yena immediately scoop Nako into her arms and squeezed her cheeks.

"Heelloooww my little penguiinn~~!"

Yena rubbed her cheeks with Nako, who was giggling with the way Yena shows her affection. Sakura look at amusedly while leaning on her front door while Yuri tugging Yena's coat.

"Unnie!! My turn- Aahhh! Hiichaan~~!!"

Hitomi run towards Yuri once she heard about the commotion. Yuri picked her up and kissed her cheeks. Sakura just shake her head with their antics.

"Come on you two, get inside. It's embarrassing."

Yena stuckher tongue out and bring Nako with her inside. Yuri too, followig Yena from behind. As Sakura was about to close the door, someone hold the door from the outside.

"Wait, wait!"

Sakura opened the door again and smile widely.

"Ohh, Chaeyeon! Hye! You guys made it!"

Chaeyeon, Hyewon's wife also Sakura's bestfriend, come forward and gave Sakura a little hug.

"Of course we're here! Wouldn't miss this over anything else and I missed the kids. You go help Hyewon."

Sakura chuckled at Hyewon who was looking at her wife dumbfoundedly. She was holding a couple of food containers. Sakura look at her, smuggly.

"Hmm... That's a lot of foods you brought here, Kwang."

Hyewon grumbled and shoved some of the containers to Sakura.

"Well, it's a party. And my baby knows I'm probably gonna finished all the food so she made some foods as well."

Sakura grinned.

"That's great. Go inside, I think it's gonna be rai--"

Sakura stopped talking when she saw two familiar figures running toward her home, afraid to get caught by the sudden rain that poured. Hyewon already went inside with the foods while Sakura was waiting for the two of them.

"That was a close call."

Chaewon and Minju nodded before eyein the container on Sakura's hand. Sakura look at Chaewon and Minju, before shoving the food containers into Chaewon's hand.

"What the--"

"Bring it to Eunbi. She's in the kitchen. I need to close the door."

Before Chaewon could protest, Minju already push her from the back, smiling at the grinning Sakura. Checking one last time, Sakura finally closed the door.

--

"I think she's healthy enough now. Her wounds has been completely healed. And the scar on her head in now gone."

Hyewon just finished checking on Yujin's head. Because of the accident that happened a couple of years ago, Yujin had to be regularly checked by Hyewon because her parents was afraid if the accident could be affecting her health in a long run. And now, Hyewon had put their minds on ease when they know their little puppy is healthy. Hyewon ruffled Yujin's head as Yujin was staring at her with that big curious eyes, which she got from her mama.

"So Yujinie not sick?"

Hyewon nodded.

"Yeap. You're not sick, kid."

Yujin hopped down from the bed and gave Hyewon a hug on her legs. Sakura and Hyewon chuckled at her action. Sakura went to Hyewon and gve her shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"Thank you for everything, Kwang."

Hyewon scoffed.

"I will do anything to that pups of yours, you know that right?"

Sakura laugh. They turned their heads when they saw the door opened by a wild duck.

"There you are! Eunbi unnie is calling you."

Sakura excused herself and went to her wife, who was preparing the food on the kitchen. She was being assisted by Chaeyeon and Minju. Sakura sneaked her arms to Eunbi's waist and kissed her cheeks.

"A certain duck told me that I've been summoned by a Queen?"

Sakura ignored the gagged voice that made by Chaeyeon and Minju. Eunbi rolled her eyes.

"I think Wonyoung's diaper is full. Could you please change it for me?"

Sakura make a face.

"B-But--"

"No but or say goodbye to you know what."

Eunbi threatened Sakura with low voice, in case Minju and Chaeyeon heard her. Sakura gulped and make a salute to Eunbi. Chaeyeon and Minju watch Sakura leave the kitchen and turned their attention to Eunbi.

"What did you say to make her do that, unnie?"

Eunbi look at the two and grinned.

"Let's just say it will definitely effective to Chaewon and Hyewon as well since they are erts."

--

"Ya ya yaa! Miyawaki Yujin! Stop throwing that blocks-- Yaa!!! Wonyoung not you too!"

Yujin, with the help of Wonyoung, was now attacking Yena with the blocks. Yena volunteered as a monsters when Yujin announced she wanted to play as a knight. She make Wonyoung as a princess, but Wonyoung still don't understand how to act like a princess so Yujin told her sister to help her defeats the monster. Sakura, Hyewon, and Chaewon was watching them and silently throwing anything into Yena's side. Nako and Hitomi was with Minju and Yuri, watching videos on Youtube. While Eunbi and Chaeyeon talking casually while drinking and watching them from the dining table. They was supposed to go outside after lunch but as the rain doesn't show any sign to stop, they decided to spent te rest of the day inside.

"Bad monster must die! Come on, princess! Help me defeat this monster!"

Yujin give Wonyoung another pile of leggos to throw. Yena stood proudly.

"Aha! That won't hurt me! You need a better weapon to-- Aw! Yaah!!"

Yena just gothit by a pillow straight on her face by Sakura herself. Even after all years, they still maintained their reputation as Tom and Jerry. Hyewon quietly throw some of the leggos to Yena while Chaewon helping Wonyoung giving her another blocks that surely hurt more than blocks. Sakura lowered herself to Yujin.

"Come on, kid. That's not gonna defeat the monster. You need something powerful than that."

Hyewon, who was beside Sakura, also lowered herself to encouraged Yujin to bring something more powerful.

"Yeah. You need something more.. bigger. Or powerful. Right Chae?"

Chaewon turned her head after give Wonyoung a block. Sakura went to her youngest side when she noticed Wonyoung just sneezed. She went to fetch a tissue with Wonyoung in her arms while Chaewon scooted herself behind Yujin.

"Yeah. Maybe a sword or something."

Yujin's face brigthened up. She turned her head to the elders behind her.

"You're right! Yuding have sword!"

Yujin ran off somewhere while Hyewon and Chaewon got attacked by Yena. Sakura came back and put Wonyoung at the floor. She placed herself behind Wonyoung.

"Where's Yujin?"

Before Hyewon and Chaewon could answer, Yujin came from the storage room with something on her tiny hand. Sakura felt like fainting while Hyewon chocked by her own saliva. Chaewon and Yena let out the loudest gasped that makes the others turned their head toward Yujin.

"BEHOOLD! YUJINIE'S SWOOORDDD!"

"MIYAWAKI SAKURAAA!!!!!"

--

A/N

I know we are all on edge right now because of tomorrow. And I know we are all desperate to skipped tomorrow if we could.

But please be strong, my fellow Wizones. Babydeuls need us the most right now. And I am proud that instead of crumbling down, Wizone become more stronger and be each others strength to protect babydeuls. Whether it kwizones or iwizones. I'm just so, so proud of us.

As I promise I will proect babydeuls, I feel like i've got nothing to give for my fellow wizones except a story lik this. I just hope this story of mine will give my fellow wizones strength, peace of minds, and just to take your minds off from negativity.

This is the least I could do for my fellow wizones who are fighting to protect babydeuls.

I am so proud of us, and I'm sure babydeuls also proud to have us as their wizones.

Let's keep believing in babydeuls :)