SpartAce Faced Off

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The PD called for a break before they proceed with the third game. Ji Hyo wanted to follow Jong Kook to the rest area, but Haha suddenly approached her for a chat. "What was that about?" the short guy asked while his eyes directing to Mr. Capable. Although she understood what he meant, Ji Hyo put on her mong face and pretended to be clueless, "Wae oppa? What did I do?". Haha hissed in dissatisfaction, while Ji Hyo calmly drank water from her bottle. He sense that something fishy was going on between the SpartAce couple, but neither of them would like to admit anything. "You know you can trust me, right? I will keep your secret.. jinjja!" Haha's voice was very soft as he spoke to the Ace in secret.

 

Ji Hyo scoffed at his enthusiasm about the SpartAce, however she appreciate the man for showing his concern as friend. But revealing their relationship to just anyone without weighing the consequences might put their future together at risk, so Ji Hyo had to deny and lie to Haha about her true feeling towards Jong Kook. "Jong Kook is like a brother to me.. so yes, I do care about him just like my own family," she fake a smile, hoping that it would be enough to convince him with her answer. Haha inhaled deeply, and his eyes were gazing sharply at hers. He surprised Ji Hyo with his words, "I hope you make that clear to Jong Kook. You're already in a relationship with Jaejoong on top of your role as Monday Girlfriend.. so I don't want our brother to be heartbroken in the end."

 

Her eyes widen. She didn't expect that the rumours about her connection to Jaejoong has spread like wildfire among the Running Man members. Ji Hyo couldn't blame Haha for protecting their friendship. She will do the same if she's in his shoes. So Ji Hyo needed to stay calm in front of her peers, "Arasso, oppa.. but I have to correct your statement. I'm not attached to Jaejoong." Haha smiled sheepishly as he tapped on her shoulder before walking away to the opposite direction. His response made Ji Hyo sighed heavily. It seems like no one would believe her everytime she denied about her relationship with Jaejoong. She stole a glance at Jong Kook, wondering if her man was also having the same assumption as others.

 

Concurrently, the crew had a secret shooting with the guest for the episode - Kim Jaejoong. At his request, they were recording his special message for the viewers:

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Jaejoong from JYJ. Today is a very special episode indeed.. where I have prepared a little surprise for all Running Man's fans. I'm sure that most of you have already heard about my secret relationship with the Ace - Song Ji Hyo. So here I am today, ready for my confession. I chose Ji Hyo as my spy for one reason. By the end of the game, I'm going to make our relationship official should she win the game. So to my Song Ji Hyo.. hwaiting! Saranghae!"

 

All the crew members were clapping their hands i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter