Tears For The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The driver got out from his car and went straight to the driver side of Ji Hyo's vehicle. He knocked on her windows a couple of times, asking her to roll down the screen and let him spoke to her in private. Reluctantly, Ji Hyo granted his request and waited for his explanation. "Noona, sorry for barging like this.. but can you come with me for a moment? I need your help," Junsu wasn't smiling when he uttered those words.

 

Even when he didn't say much, Ji Hyo knew that it has something to do with Jaejoong. It took a while for her to finally gave a response, "Geurae. But where are we going?". "I can't tell you right now. We have to leave before it's too late!" Junsu seems to be in a hurry. Before she could say anything, he opened her door and dragged her out from the car - asking the actress to ride in his vehicle instead. "Yaa.. at least let me switch off the engine!" Ji Hyo scowled at Junsu, who casually replied, "No worries. I'll do it for you."

 

He drove away quickly the moment she got in, which made Ji Hyo felt a bit nervous and slightly worried with his style of driving. The car was moving extremely fast at its top speed, and it wasn't a fun experience for a person who's not keen of street racing. "Drive safely, will you? Why do you need to rush?" Ji Hyo scolded Junsu for his inappropriate behaviour on the road. The young man just stay silence. He didn't look at her even for a second until they finally arrived at the destination - Jaejoong's family villa.

 

Junsu invited Ji Hyo into the luxurious home of the Kims, of which Jaejoong's parents were waiting for them at the living hall. Yoochun was also there, and it seems like the three persons were having a serious discussion. "Oh.. Ji Hyo noona is here!" Yoochun announced and immediately stood up as he spotted the actress. Now all eyes on her, so she bowed her head as she greeted them politely. "Thank you for coming, Ji Hyo ssi. Have a seat," the old man welcomed their 'important' guest.

 

"I know you're wondering why Junsu brought you here.. but I had to rely on him in order to save my son," there's sadness in Mr. Kim's voice. An awkward moment filled the air, so Ji Hyo pretended to show her interest, "What's wrong with Jaejoong? Is he okay?". Mr. Kim shook his head and kept it low, "He.. he attempted suicide this morning. Fortunately he missed the vital vein." "It's not the first time noona. When we came earlier, we saw.." before Junsu could finish his sentence, Yoochun chipped in, "We saw him trying to jump off the balcony. Can you imagine what will happen if we're not here on time?".

 

Ji Hyo couldn't believe what she just heard from them. She didn't know that her open confession would have such a great impact on him. Her eyes were now looking at Jaejoong's mother, and her he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter