Jackal Wasn't For Real

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her sudden wrath wasn't just a surprise for Jong Kook, but also for the others who witnessed the lioness roaring at the tiger for the first time after the game is over. The PD immediately instructed the camera to stop rolling and held a quick meeting with the production team. They sensed something was going on between Jong Kook and Ji Hyo, of which may have an impact to the programme rating. Whatever happens, they can't risk losing the fans of Running Man over an internal conflict between the casts. That's one of the reasons why they wouldn't allow any off-screen couple among the members or one of them must leave the show for good.

 

Realizing that the shooting was put on hold, Jae Suk attempted to be the peacemaker, "Ji Hyo aah.. just calm down a little. We have to respect Jong Kook's decision. We shouldn't force him to stay if he doesn't want to." But Ji Hyo was too upset by Jong Kook's resignation that she couldn't hold her anger towards the Commander, "Respect?! Did he respect our feeling when he made that decision? Does he even care how much it hurts us to see him leave?!".

 

Without a word Jong Kook grabbed Ji Hyo by the wrist and dragged her to a hidden corner away from the rest. Jaejoong wanted to tag along, but he was stop by Haha. "Let them talk in private. I'm sure there's a lot of things to be discussed between them," the short guy requested for Jaejoong to give some space to Jong Kook and Ji Hyo, but the young man was unhappy to cooperate. He kept insisting to interfere with the SpartAce conversation, "Ji Hyo is my girlfriend. I can't just let another man take her away like that!"

 

"Which is why you have to trust her on this. The truth is.. we all know that Jong Kook has a crush on your woman, but she kept saying that he is just a big brother to her. Although he didn't say it openly.. we can tell that Jong Kook was hurt by your relationship with Ji Hyo. That could be the reason that he wants to quit the show.. but we don't think that he should give up Running Man just because he can't be with her in real life," Haha explained his theory to the hallyu star. Inside of his evil mind, Jaejoong was laughing. He was happy that others thought he is her real boyfriend, while Jong Kook is the pathetic man who has no future with Ji Hyo. Ultimately, that's what he wished for.

 

When they finally made a stop, she slapped his face really hard - leaving a red mark on his cheek. Jong Kook didn't say a word or scolded Ji Hyo for what she did. He knew he deserved it. "So this is it? This is how you want to leave?! What happened to the great Kim Jong Kook?!" she screamed at him, hitting on his chest just to let out her disappointment.

 

"The great Kim Jong Kook is in your past. He can never compete with your man Kim Jaejoong," he replied coldly.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter