Jackal In Pain

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His parents stood at the bedroom door, watching their son wasted his precious life by 'hiding' from the world that used to make him happy and alive. Since he came back from the press conference, Jaejoong's behaviour had totally changed. From a healthy man who melted the heart of his fangirls with his killer smile, now he's just a thin guy with a messy hair and a sad face. He hardly said a word, and always lost in his own thoughts. Due to that, his parents had to refuse any visitors who came to meet their son in person. The Kims need to protect Jaejoong's reputation as a Korean celebrity, and they never lose hope that someday he will return to his normal state of mind.

 

"Jaejoong aah.. how long do you intend to suffer like this? She's already moved on.. and so should you. There are plenty of woman out there who can make you happy. So please.. just let her go," Mrs. Kim pleaded with a sad voice. She wiped her tears with her finger, but it seems that her eyes will never dry. No mother could stand watching her child drowning in sorrow, knowing that there's nothing much can be done to help her beloved son.

 

As a father, Mr. Kim felt that he failed to raise Jaejoong to become a stronger man. He let his son to be controlled by emotion, and now the young man seems to lost his will to live. Continuing his wife's effort, Mr. Kim tried to have a conversation with his child, "My son.. you should listen to your eomma. Appa knows how much you love that person, but you can't punish yourself just because she doesn't have the same feeling as you do. We've tried our best to convince her.. but Ji Hyo.."

 

"Don't I deserve her.. appa? Why must she hates me?" suddenly Jaejoong spoke softly without looking at his parents. Just like a concern father, Mr. Kim slowly approached his son and sat on his bed, "I'm sure she doesn't hate you, Jaejoong. It's just that Ji Hyo has opened her heart to another man before you.. so she couldn't accept your feeling although you've done your best to convince her." Next it was his mother's turn to console the heartbroken man, "Appa and eomma had talked to her about you.. but that's all we can do for now as she's currently in China."

 

Mr. Kim nodded to confirm his wife's story, "If you really need to talk to Ji Hyo, we have to wait for her to return to Korea in about a week from now." Jaejoong naturally fixed his eyes on the old man. He was getting a little excited to know more of the plan, "Jinjja appa? Can you help me to find Ji Hyo? I must talk to her before the wedding. Please." "Frankly appa don't think that it's a good idea to meet that woman, now that she went public about her relationship with Jong Kook.. but if that could bring back my cheerful Jaejoong to life, then appa will do the best to get her to meet you soon," the old man smiled as he made the promise.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter