Revealing The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo was confused. She was still digesting the words of her boyfriend - asking her to fulfill her promise to date Jaejoong. Literally, every part of her body was frozen due to the unexpected respond from Jong Kook. The area was in a complete silence as she tried to comprehend what she just heard. But the more she thought of it, the more it doesn't make sense to her. "I know that I've asked you to avoid that rascal in any way possible.. but things will get worse if we're not careful with our action," the muscular man exhaled deeply.

 

"But oppa.. wouldn't that make things more complicated? What if it's another trap that he set for us?" the Ace was extremely worried to go with the idea of dating Jaejoong even if it's only for a day. He knew she wouldn't agree with him. Jong Kook laid back in his chair - looking vaguely at Ji Hyo. He wasn't comfortable to let his girlfriend spending time with his rival, yet the Commander had no choice but to let his opponent 'win' for the time being. "Gwaenchana. I know that I can trust you.. always," his lips formed a smile in order to convince the Ace.

 

The next day Ji Hyo drove herself to the KBS studio for the talk show. She prepared answers for all potential questions about her career, her new drama and anything on Running Man - rehearsing them over and over again in her mind so she wouldn't forget any important details. Ji Hyo went into the dressing room to get her hair and makeup done, while sending a text to Jong Kook who was away for his photo shoot somewhere in Busan. About 30 minutes later one of the crews informed her to standby as the show will begin in five minutes. She immediately headed to the back stage, waiting patiently for her name to be called.

 

Emcee: As I said before.. today we have a very beautiful woman as our main guest for the show. Here to share her interesting stories.. please welcome.. the Ace of Running Man, Song Ji Hyo!

 

Crowd was cheering her name and gave her a warm applause as she made her appearance on stage. Ji Hyo gave her best smile and wave her hands to her fans. The overwhelming support from the public towards her career became her main source of energy to stay strong in the industry. They are the reason that she fell in love with her job till now. Gracefully, the Ace took a seat next to the emcee and greeted everyone in the studio.

 

The first half hour went smoothly. Ji Hyo calmly replied to the questions that were prompted to her as mostly focusing on her roles in movies and dramas. They even talked about her career as a model and in tv commercials, of which the actress confidently responded to each of the topic without failure. But her worst nightmare was yet to come. The interview became harder when the emcee opened the topic about Running Man's latest buzz - the resignation of Jong Kook and Jaejoong's special appearance in the same episode.

 

E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter