Revenge By The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seeing that his 'boss' began to experience hallucination due to the drug powder that he poured in the coffee, the waiter immediately rushed to his side and called out the singer's name for several times. "Don't touch me! I must find my Ji Hyo now!" Jaejoong couldn't control his anger and pushed away his assistant who was trying to calm him down. Getting up on his feet again, the waiter did his best to console the furious man, "Sir.. you need to stay still for a while. You just had that 'thing' so it's not safe for you to move around like this!" 

 

Instead of listening to his assistant's advice, Jaejoong barged towards the exit and saw the actress getting on a taxi. As he was still under the influence of the drug, Jaejoong was unable to walk properly and failed to stop Ji Hyo from leaving. "Andwae.. andwae! This is not the end.. you can't just end it like this, jaebal!" he refused to give up and quickly followed her trail with his car. Because he was driving in unstable state of mind, Jaejoong almost rammed another vehicle that was parked by the roadside, however he managed to control his wheel with every last focus that he had. Though he almost lost her track, the singer was able to catch up with the taxi that was moving at normal speed. 

 

Jaejoong pulled over about 3 feets from where Ji Hyo got off from the car and watched the actress being greeted 'warmly' by her soon-to-be husband. His heart was on fire when he saw her laughing and smiling for Jong Kook - then walking together hand-in-hand with his rival as they entered the bridal shop. He was immediately reminded of her wedding day which is due in two weeks, and now he became more upset by the fact that soon he will lost the woman of his dream to another man. "You can't marry him Ji Hyo. He can't have you forever!" Jaejoong was determined to 'destroy' the happiness and grabbed 'something' from his dashboard before he made his way to approach the couple.

 

Standing outside of the gallery, Jaejoong was able to see everything through the glass wall. Though he couldn't hear the conversation, he knew that the SpartAce was discussing about their wedding attires. Pain began to strike his mind while he witnessed the excitement on Ji Hyo's face as she browsed through the collection of wedding gowns, and how she always referred to Jong Kook when she chose her favourite design.

 

"That was supposed to be my role.. I should be the one to help her with the wedding dress!" he was so upset that she 'excluded' him in her future, that the only thought in his mind was to get his revenge. His hallucination was becoming worse when he began to hear 'evil voices' whispering to his ears:

'Look at how happy they are without you.. are you going to let them be?'

'It should be your wedding day.. and you're supposed to be her groom!'

'If you can't have the woman.. then no one can!'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter