No More Running, SpartAce!

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The session was yet to end, even though she's already declared her love for Jong Kook and surprised everyone with the unexpected marriage proposal from a woman to a man. Walking in arms with the love of her life, Ji Hyo returned to the stage with a beaming smile. Flashes of light from cameras continuously showering the face of SpartAce, as no one wants to miss out the chance of capturing the image of the perfect couple up-close as they passed by. 

 

The Commander led his woman to the stairs and gently released her hand as she moved towards the table where she was seated. He decided to wait for her off-stage, but his eyes were always be looking at the Ace. Seeing her defending their relationship made Jong Kook felt so proud of his woman. He knew that she's strong, but never expected that she could be this powerful and brave to fight the battle alone. "I can't believe 'that' amazing woman is mine.. oh, Ji Hyo aah. You're so full of surprises!" he couldn't stop praising the actress and chuckled all by himself as he replayed the marriage proposal in his mind.

 

Back on stage, Ji Hyo was ready to continue with her statement, "By now.. I hope it's clear to everyone that my heart belongs to Kim Jong Kook. I'm deeply sorry for keeping our relationship a secret for such a long time.. and led to so many conclusions which turned out to be speculations and rumours that affect the people around me. I was reminded of the consequences for the decision that I made, therefore I'll be fully responsible for my own actions. So here's another announcement that I wish to make.."

 

The actress lowered her head, and people began to question what was on her mind at that time. Smile gradually disappeared from her face. It seems like she's having a hard time to utter the words from , "As much as I love to be working together with Kim Jong Kook.. I can't deny the fact that having both of us on the same variety show will not be favourable to the crews or doing justice to the programme rating. Running Man will no longer be appealing to the Monday Couple shippers or to those who are against our relationship.. now that we made it official."

 

"What are you trying to say, Ji Hyo?" Jong Kook felt his heart pounding so fast as he waited nervously for her to finish the sentence. He kept staring at her body language - hoping to interpret the message that she wanted to deliver to her audience. Yet he failed to see what's coming next and was caught by surprise when she said, "So after a careful consideration.. I.. I've decided to leave the show. Mianada.."

 

Every pair of eyes were widen in a complete surprise. They never thought that the Ace will ever decide to quit from Running Man once the Sparta made his come back. Noises began to fill the hall as people were t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter