SpartAce Can't Be Real

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SpartAce fans were united as they encouraged Jong Kook to make the confession. They were already happy for Ji Hyo when Jaejoong declared his love her, but nothing could match the excitement of having Jong Kook to be the one who steal the Ace's heart away. They have been waiting for that moment - a moment when the SpartAce couple becomes official. In fact, they were getting ready to blast the good news online with the help of their smartphones and gadgets.

 

Emcee: I'm sure all your fans here and of course.. this lovely lady (pointed to Ji Hyo) are waiting to hear those special words from you.

Jong Kook: Is Ji Hyo still there?

Emcee: (Giggled and shook his head in disbelieved) Do you really need to ask that? Ji Hyo is our main guest for today.. of course she's not going anywhere! (Turned to the actress) Ji Hyo ssi.. could you say something to him?

Ji Hyo: (Smiling brightly) Oppa.. hwaiting! I'm listening.

Jong Kook: (Replied nervously) Oh.. Ji Hyo ah. Gomabta! You're doing great with the interview. I'm so proud of you..

Emcee: Yaa Kim Jong Kook ssi! Are you trying to avoid from confessing?! You know we're not letting you off the hook that easily, right?

 

The crowd burst into laughter along with Jong Kook. Ji Hyo's face was blushing as she couldn't stop smiling, so she hid it in her palm to conceal her shyness. She never knew that her boyfriend could be so cheeky at time like this. He really knows how to interact with the audience and create an excitement. Jong Kook has never failed to amaze her.

 

Jong Kook: (Still giggling) Ahneeoh! I just want to make sure that she's listening to this.. (cleared his throat and start to sing)

{There's a man who loves you so much

There's a man who can't even say I love you

By your side I put my hand out and

At a path where you can always reach me

I.. who cherish you more than myself

Am with you.}

 

As soon as he finished with his singing, people gave him a standing ovation. The atmosphere was similar to celebrating the winning of World Cup, with some fans began to sing Jong Kook's song 'One Man' harmoniously. All these made Ji Hyo the happiest woman on earth, but to Jaejoong the situation is killing him without mercy. He hated the way Jong Kook 'stole' his moment, and how the Commander made him look like a fool in front of the audience. The smile on Ji Hyo's face should have been for him, but Jong Kook had ruined his 'perfect' world. His heart sank deeper into the sea of jealousy and anger, that he became desperate to put an end to their happiness and take back what he 'deserved'.

 

'This can't be! I've won the bet, so Ji Hyo should be mine.. Ji Hyo should be mine!' his inner voice was screaming furiously, and fire was burning his soul like hell. Listening to the crowd cheering for SpartAce had drove him crazy. He wanted them to stop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter