SpartAce In Trouble

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He shouldn't have answered the phone call, but it was too late. Listening to the woman's request had totally made him lost his word and slowly he began to space out from the reality. "Oppa.. are you okay?" Jong Kook remembered the first time she had a casual conversation with him. Ji Hyo was really concerned when she accidentally knocked his head with a soft baseball bat while they were performing a task in Running Man. Although he didn't actually felt anything, but taking advantage on 'Miss Mongji' was an opportunity that none of the male casts could let go. "Aigoo.. you've just hurt my pride!" earning the title as Mr. Capable gave him an impression of a strong man, however he'd rather act cute and sacrificed his masculine image just to by pretending that he was injured.

 

"Oppa.. please say something," again he heard her voice. Jong Kook snapped out of his memory from the past and quickly realized that he was still on the phone with her. Just few minutes ago he was really happy to receive her call, but now he wished that Ji Hyo had never dialled his number. Jong Kook took a deep breath and exhaled heavily before he replied, "What else can I say? You seem to have made up your mind." The Ace knew that the Commander was offended by her abrupt decision, but with Jaejoong playing a mysterious game against the SpartAce couple, Ji Hyo was left with no other choice but to delay their engagement plan. "I'm sorry that I couldn't explained to you my reason for doing this.. but trust me that it's for the best," she hoped that her relationship with the Sparta of Running Man is stronger than his doubt on her.

 

Jong Kook tried to hide his disappointment by faking a laugh. The truth was, he could explode anytime soon and that will make the situation between them becoming more awkward than it already has. It's even worse that he had to pretend like nothing was going on between him and the Ace of Running Man when they meet up again for the shooting of the new episode in two days time. "Gwaenchana! My heart is as strong as my body. A silly break up will not make me weak!" he responded in a sarcastic way. Ji Hyo immediately corrected him, "I didn't say anything about breaking up with you. I'm just asking for your permission to postpone our engagement." "Whichever way you say it.. it sounds the same to me. I should have known that your heart is not really into this. So let's end it here and just move on. I'll see you at the show," the conversation was cut short by the Commander without giving a chance for Ji Hyo to rebut.

 

She thought it was a good idea to protect her relationship with Jong Kook from Jaejoong until the situation is clear, but her decision has backfired. The Commander was obviously furious when she refused to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter