SpartAce In A Chaos

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With only Jaejoong and Yoochun remained as the criminals, the duo decided to take a moment to re-strategize their game plan. They secretly held a meeting in one of the staff rooms. "Can we still trust Gary as our spy? He seems a little bit suspicious earlier on," Yoochun blurted out his concern. When they asked the rapper to lure Ji Hyo into their trap, Gary gave an excuse by saying that he failed to convince the Ace to follow him voluntarily. He also prevented Jaejoong from chasing after Ji Hyo and always redirected the JYJ members to the opposite direction.

 

"We'll take him out at the end of the game. For now.. I want to focus on defeating that muscular guy," Jaejoong was fired up to go against the Commander in the final battle between the survivors. Hearing the tone of his friend's voice made Yoochun wondered if he holds personal grudge towards Jong Kook. He began to question Jaejoong's real intention, "Aren't we supposed to find the location of the chest first?". Without hesitation, he replied to Yoochun's query, "I don't need the gold or anything else. I only want my Song Ji Hyo."

 

As he was the last cop standing, Jong Kook heightened his senses and began to track down the actress whereabout. To defeat his number one opponent, the Sparta needed the Ace by his side. Jaejoong couldn't be eliminated without Ji Hyo, so Jong Kook had to move faster before she got caught by the criminals. After almost twenty minutes exploring the third floor, he finally found her wandering alone with Gary. "Ji Hyo aah.. yaa Kang Gary.. come here! Ppali-ppali!" he waved his hand at the Monday Couple, and the two of them obediently listened to the Commander's instruction.

 

The three survivors gathered after carefully analyzing the surrounding - praying that the enemies will not be able to launch an attack on them while they were busy discussing. Without letting his guard down, Jong Kook explained what needed to be done. "Right now.. we must stick as a team if we want to eliminate the criminals. We have to search for one more 'R' file to find out about Yoochun's weakness, so for the time being I hope that you two will be able to take care of each other and watch out for Jaejoong and Yoochun, " Jong Kook paused for a second and fixed his eyes on the actress, "Especially you, Ji Hyo.. you must be extra careful and ensure that you will survive till the end."

 

"What do you mean by that oppa?" Ji Hyo couldn't hide her anxiety as she tried to comprehend the message from Jong Kook. The Commander handed out the 'R' file that contained information on Jaejoong to the Ace, and she finally understood everything. "Gwaenchanayo Mongji.. oppa will protect you with all my heart. No one will be able to touch your name tag as long as I'm with you.. cause I'm your boyfriend your bodyguard fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter