The SpartAce Dilemma

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You don't have to answer me now.. just promise me that you'll think of it, okay?" Jaejoong consistently persuading the actress to consider his proposal. He made a sad face as she looked at him, hoping that he could melt her cold heart with his vulnerable situation. Jaejoong knew that Ji Hyo was feeling responsible for what happened to him, so he leveraged on her guilt to receive more attention from the Ace. Finally, he found a way to break the stronghold that was built to protect her heart from his reach.

 

Ji Hyo's eyes were fixed on the young man, yet her mind was thinking of Jong Kook and his possible reaction should he listened to all these. The Commander would straight away say 'No!' or 'Never going to happen!' without considering Jaejoong's condition or his parents, but she as a woman felt that a blunt rejection would give a negative impact on Jaejoong and his family. She can't be harsh on them - that would be too cruel and unprofessional. If she's going to reject him, she will do it without hurting anyone's feeling. Jong Kook might not able to understand her view, so Ji Hyo decided to explain to him later.

 

"Jaejoong aah.. I know that I have no right to control your feeling towards me, but for the benefit of everyone.. let's not talk about this anymore. Just focus on getting better. Your family needs you.. your fans need you too.."

"But I need you! I need you.. Ji Hyo. If not as a lover, maybe as my best friend. You're the only person who I can talk to about us. I'll need more time to get over this feeling.. and with my illness, you know it's a struggle for me to do it. So can you please.. please let me hold on to this feeling until I am ready to let you go."

 

The actress let out a heavy sigh. Her heart was contemplating to make the decision there and then. She too needs more time to reconcile her own emotion. As there's nothing much that can be done for now, Ji Hyo excused herself and walked out from Jaejoong's room. But before she could leave the place, Jaejoong's parents came to confront her once again. "Have you talked to him? He's still hoping for you.. isn't he?" Mrs. Kim's questions were directed to the actress who could only reply with a bitter smile.

 

Suddenly the old lady kneeled down and kowtow at Ji Hyo's feet, crying and asking for her sympathy. "Please accept our Jaejoong.. we beg you! Don't leave him like this! He's the only son that we have.. please don't break his heart! Have mercy on this old lady," Mrs. Kim pleaded while hooking herself to Ji Hyo's thin legs. Her action had caught the Ace by surprise. It took her a while to realize that people were looking at them curiously.

 

Ji Hyo quickly helped the old lady to stand on her feet, trying to calm Mrs. Kim's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter