Secret Between SpartAce

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo stepped into the car, locked herself in it and took out her handphone. In the current situation, she needed to find an ally. The Ace began searching through her phonebook and quickly speed dialled the candidate, "Yoboseyo? Gary oppa.."

 

"Omo.. Mongji! Mongji! What makes you think of me at this hour?" Gary answered playfully just like he did on-screen during the Monday Couple moment. His cute voice made her chuckled, "Don't be flattered! I only called you when in need." "Mworago? So I'm just a friend with benefit?! Aigoo.. you broke my heart ya Mongji!" Gary pretended to sulk before laughing naughtily. Ji Hyo was also influenced by his laughter and giggled at his joke, "Aish oppa.. at least we're still friends!".

 

Once he's done laughing, Gary was ready to listen, "So what can this friend do for his Monday Girlfriend?". Ji Hyo replied, "Actually I need your help to keep a little secret. Can I trust you oppa?". Hearing Ji Hyo's request made Gary became anxious, "Aigoo.. Mongji ah! You know oppa is very bad at lying. They will know if I have something to hide!". Still, Ji Hyo persistently persuading the man, "But I'm not asking for you to lie! Just want to share what I know with someone so I wouldn't feel so guilty of keeping it to myself."

 

"But why didn't you share it with Jong Kook hyung?" Gary abruptly asked. Ji Hyo just remembered that her boyfriend has had a man-to-man talk with Gary about their relationship, "Well.. it's because.. this is something to do with Kookie oppa. He shouldn't know about it until the time is right." Gary laughed in nervous, "Waa.. sounds like a special mission for me! Geurae.. what is it that you want to tell me?"

 

Back in the villa, Jong Kook was getting worried as he kept gazing at the wall clock. He's been home for almost three hours, but his woman hasn't return. When he tried to call her, the line was engaged. The Sparta began to feel like losing his mind because of the long wait. It seems like time is moving too slow on that day. He wanted to celebrate the good news with his Ace as soon as possible, but his excitement was gradually fading because of Ji Hyo's disappearance. He really missed her.

 

Just ten minutes before six, the actress showed up at his front door. Jong Kook immediately rushed and gave Ji Hyo a hug - cuddling her body tightly as if a young boy who misses his mother so much. "Where did you go? I was so worried about you!" his hand was rubbing her back in a circle with his chin rested on her shoulder. The way he welcomed her home made Ji Hyo felt loved. He made it clear how important she is to him, that every second being apart from each other would be difficult for him to bear. And it was the same for her.

 

"Mianhae oppa.. I should have in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter