Don't Tell The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing he saw after he stepped out of his car was the image of his woman crying. That strong woman had became fragile in his eyes. She's so vulnerable, unlike her title as the Ace who is well known for her fighting spirit. Jong Kook heart was broken when he heard her sobbing all alone - carrying the burden of their relationship on her own. She was so immersed in her emotion that she didn't realize that the muscular man was approaching her.

 

Ji Hyo was startled when Jong Kook wrapped his arms around her. She quickly wiped away her tears and fake a smile, "Oh.. you're here." With love, Jong Kook planted a kiss on her forehead. He held her close to his body and let his woman rested her head on his chest, "Just cry if you want to. Let me be the strong one to keep you safe and warm." Slowly she tight her hands around his waist, embracing the man she loved in her cuddle. For a minute, no word is spoken. They only wanted to feel each other and cherished the moment of SpartAce.

 

Once they broke the hug, Jong Kook took his girlfriend to the nearest bench in the garden and sat next to one another. Ji Hyo leaned her head against his shoulder, eyes shooting beyond the horizon. The scenery at the private holiday villa owned by Jong Kook's family was extremely beautiful, especially during the sunset. Here, is where they built their first memory as a couple. Away from others, Jong Kook took her to watch the sunset and later bended on one knee to ask the actress to be his girlfriend. That was the beginning of their secret relationship.

 

"Do you remember that day?" Jong Kook smiled as he interlacing their fingers together. Ji Hyo nodded. Her lips curled upward as she reminisced the feeling that she had after she accepted his love for her. It was so beautiful, that no word could describe it perfectly. Though years had passed, the same feeling was still fresh in them as if it was on their first day together. Taking a deep breath, the Commander spoke his mind, "No matter what happens between us.. I hope we will never forget how we began. It took us this far to reach to this level.. so I won't let anyone or anything to break us apart."

 

Ji Hyo lifed her head and stared at his face, "Oppa.. what are we going to do now? It feels like the whole world is against us.. and right now people are waiting to bash us everywhere we go. I'm so scared.. I don't know if we're strong enough to survive this."

 

"Then there's only one way to settle this," Jong Kook's voice was very firm and his expression changed immediately. He locked his eyes on her 'mong' face, and later took out a small box from his pocket. "Let's proceed with our marriage," he said. Ji Hyo's mouth agape as she saw the beautiful diamond ring that he pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter