Conversation With SpartAce

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one dare to explain to her what happened to Jong Kook earlier. They didn't want Ji Hyo to be saddened by the news, not when she just 'came back from the dead'. But the awkwardness has triggered more curiosity to the actress, so she kept asking each of her visitor to spill out the truth. "Wae geu rae? Why can't anyone answer me?" Ji Hyo was upset by everyone's cold reaction. As no one would talk about the Commander, she threw another hard question to them, "Did Jaejoong came to visit? Is that the reason for your silence?"

 

"Ji Hyo aah.. I'm not sure if I should ask you this, but do you know who shot you?" Haha was very uncomfortable to speak about Jaejoong without referring to the incident. As the actress didn't see her attacker, she simply shrugged and waited for the short guy to answer his own question. Before he said a word, Haha exchanged stare with the others who then gave him the 'permission' to reveal the details, "It was Jaejoong. They found him with the weapon. He's been following you to the bridal shop and later pulled that trigger." "So where is he now?" the actress just remembered the 'conversation' that she had with her 'assassin' while she was in coma. It was the very reason for her not to hold grudge against Jaejoong, although she almost lost her life in his hands.

 

Everybody were looking at each other in hope that one of them would have the courage to explain the entire situation to Ji Hyo. They assumed that the actress would be traumatized by the shocking incident, which could lead to a bigger problem should she found out about Jong Kook's arrestment. But it was even more difficult for them to respond to Ji Hyo when she said, "Jaebal oppa, I really need to see Jaejoong. Can anyone help me to find him?"

 

"Noona.. actually.." Kwang Soo tried to say something, but the words were stuck in his throat. The tall guy turned to Haha for help, but even his colleague had lost his tongue. Finally, Ji Hyo's father decided to fill the silence for them, "Seong-im aah.. otteoke? Jaejoong won't be able to meet you anymore. He.. he's not in a.. I mean.. Jaejoong is in a coma, dear." "Mworago? But why?" Ji Hyo almost shed a tear once she finally understood the real meaning behind their sad 'goodbye'. She thought that her 'dream' was just her own hallucination, so she didn't feel the emptiness until she was informed about Jaejoong's condition.

 

Taking a deep breath, Mr. Cheon hesitatedly replied to his daughter, "He's attempted suicide right after he tried to kill you. Maybe because he felt guilty towards you and thought that he should punish himself for what he did, but then he was saved by the public who witnessed the incident." "Does that mean he's in this building too?" Ji Hyo couldn't hide her anxiety as she began to have a bad feeling about Jaejoong's condition.

 

A few of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter