The Jackal's Vengeance

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The PD looked at the young man, wondering why he was very determined to be given another opportunity to participate in the show. "To be frank, we really glad that you find Running Man is a very exciting and entertaining variety show.. but we already identified our guest for the next episode," the PD nicely refused Jaejoong's request to reappear in the popular game show. The young man sighed heavily, but he didn't give up hope easily. "Please Mr. PD! This is my only chance to do this before my next album. My schedule is pretty tight from next week onwards so it will be really hard for me to make time for the shooting later," Jaejoong persistently pleading for a spot in the tv programme.

 

The Running Man crews had a quick discussion among them, trying to reevaluate the impact to the show should they agree with the change as proposed by Jaejoong. The young man watched closely at the PD's reaction - reading his body language and facial expression to find out if the crew would buy in his justification. After 10 minutes of team meeting, the PD approached Jaejoong to share their decision, "Geurae! We shall have you instead for the next episode. Our team will make the necessary arrangements." Jaejoong was overexcited to receive the good news, so he thanked every single one of the Running Man crews for accepting his suggestion. Due to the change of plan at the very last minute, the scriptwriter and the PD had to prepare a different mission for the episode.

 

"May I offer my proposal? The last time I appeared in this show.. it didn't do justice to 'The Jackal'," Jaejoong voiced out his opinion which caught the attention of the PD. Out of curiosity, the PD requested for further explanation. Once he's been given the chance, the young singer actor enthusiastically shared his idea about the mission. Everyone was listening attentively to Jaejoong, and most of them were interested in his proposal. "So the best title for the episode will be 'The Return of 'The Jackal'.. how's that sound?" the PD was excited to plan for the episode, of which the crews have agreed to involve Jaejoong in the development of the script for the special mission.

 

After finishing the meeting with the Running Man's production crews, Jaejoong headed to his vehicle and locked himself in the car. The man scanned through the area before making an important call to someone who has influenced his action, "Yoboseyo? Can we have a talk? It's very urgent.. of course it's work related! Ne.. I'll wait for you. Please don't be late and don't bring anyone else. It's a secret! You'll know when you get there". Happy that he has received the commitment from the person, Jaejoong drove his car to the next location for his next plan.

 

Arriving first at the cafe, Jaejoong waited patiently for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter