If We Are SpartAce

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I did not promise you a date, Jaejoong. You made me say it.. remember? Also.. I wasn't lying about declaring our fake relationship. I just changed my mind on that day," Ji Hyo explained herself. He gave her an intense stare, refusing to accept her excuses for not holding on to her words. Jaejoong then replied in a sarcastic manner, "You can change your mind about that but not your marriage? You're being unfair!".

 

She sat back on the chair and crossed her arms in front of him, "So what is fair to you? When everything goes according to your plan?". "Not really. It's only fair when you gave me an equal opportunity to prove that I am your man," Jaejoong kept staring hard on her face till she felt uncomfortable with the way he looked at her. The actress took a deep breath to calm her emotion. Dealing with Jaejoong is tough, that she always had to remind herself to be cautious with him. "It's too late for that, Jaejoong. I'll be getting married in two weeks times and all preparations have been done. There's no turning back for me now," Ji Hyo was hoping that the young man would understand her situation and not to question the wedding anymore.

 

However, Jaejoong was very persistent to ask for a chance, "Just one day, Ji Hyo. I'm asking you to give me one full day to show all my love for you. If your feeling towards me hasn't changed a bit.. then I will call it a quit. I won't be interfering with your relationship anymore afterwards. Jinjja.. I promise."

"Just one day? And that's it?" Ji Hyo seek for confirmation and he nodded.

"Ne. One is better than nothing. For that one day.. I want to have your full attention on me. I want to know what it's like to be Kim Jong Kook.. the man you love with all your heart."

She sighed at hearing the request from him, "What are you expecting me to do.. or say? Cause you know in the end none of it is real."

He nodded, "Algesso, but enough for me if I can feel that it's real.. although to you it's just part of your.. act."

 

That night, Ji Hyo kept thinking about the 'one day' that he requested from her. She wondered if it even possible - to fake her feeling towards Jaejoong just to get rid of him for the rest of her life. She hasn't told Jong Kook about it, knowing that it wasn't going to be easy for the Sparta to understand the reason behind the deal that she made with the young man. So the Ace decided to explain everything in a form of a letter which she hopes he will get to read it when the time is right.

 

The actress woke up lazily the next day, dragging her two feet to the bathroom to take a shower that was longer than the usual. Ji Hyo spent her time thinking under the pouring water, asking herself if this is really the end to her problem or the beginning of the worst for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter