SpartAce Is Stronger

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sitting at the same table with someone who you wish to avoid does create an awkward atmosphere for Jong Kook. At Ji Hyo's request, the Sparta met up with Yeon Soo to apologize to the young actress for his rudeness and to have a decent conversation about the incident. Both of them were unable to exchange stare without feeling uneasy towards each other, so they kept looking at different direction the moment their eyes met. "The reason I asked you to come.. is to apologize for the way I treat you previously," Jong Kook went straight to the point of discussion.

 

Yeon Soo bowed her head a little as she accept his apology, "I was wrong too, oppa. I shouldn't.. I'm not supposed to.. kiss you that day." Jong Kook responded with heavy sigh. He didn't want to say anything for a while, and simply took his time to continue with the chat. "Geurae, I'll forgive you too. We both made a mistake and it shouldn't happen again in the future." Yeon Soo nodded, "I understand oppa. I won't be interfering with your relationship with Ji Hyo unnie again."

 

"Yeon Soo ssi.. can I ask you something?" the Commander was very curious when she voluntarily retreated and admitted her defeat. Jong Kook proceed with his question once she gave permission, "This might sound ridiculous but.. do you actually have feeling towards me or did someone asked you to flirt with Ji Hyo's boyfriend?". It seems like Yeon Soo was caught off-guard by his statement, "Ah oppa.. actually I.. I made a bet with someone. But it was just for fun. Jinjja oppa!".

 

Her confession made Jong Kook widen his eyes in disbelief, "Mworago? A bet? With who? And what are you betting on?". Afraid that the Commander will let out his wrath on her, Yeon Soo apologize to Jong Kook over and over again. "I didn't mean to destroy your relationship oppa.. it was stupid of me to accept the challenge from a friend of mine who dared me to 'steal' you from Ji Hyo unnie. He said I need to proof that I can be the 'new Ace' of Running Man so I did as requested," she almost cried when she uttered the words, yet it didn't win his sympathy.

 

"Who is this friend of yours? Do I know him?" he had lost his temper the moment he learned the truth, yet Jong Kook tried his best not to intimidate the young actress with his fierce stare. There were other people in that restaurant, so the Sparta didn't want to attract many eyes on them. When she didn't reply, Jong Kook blurted out his assumption, "Was it Kim Jaejoong? Is he the one who made the bet with you?". But Yeon Soo immediately denied, "Ah ni.. it's not him! It's.. it's uh.. it's one of the PDs."

 

That evening the PD received an unexpected guest who barged into his room without prior appointment. After telling his assistant to leave them alone, the PD invited the 'angry tiger' to have a seat. "What brings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter