The Family of SpartAce

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The look in her eyes was mysterious. It's really difficult for Jong Kook to interpret her mind, and that scared him more than being harassed by the haters. "What do you mean yeobo? Are you.. seeing someone?" he was afraid to ask that question, yet the Commander felt that it's important for him to understand her situation before jumping to any conclusion. Their experiences with Jaejoong had taught him to be more rational rather than emotional, so everytime he sensed trouble between them, Jong Kook chose to listen to Ji Hyo's explanation.

 

"Technically I'm not," she answered. The actress was having a hard time in arranging her words as she tried to get to her point. Ji Hyo was avoiding Jong Kook's eyes when she continued, "But I had to stay with him for a while." The first person that he could think of was Jaejoong, which made the Commander sighing heavily. There was a brief silence before he responded, "Then what about us yeobo? Will there still be.. a wedding?". "I didn't say anything about calling off the wedding oppa. It's only a temporary thing that I need to take care of. Besides, I'm the one who 'proposed' to you.. remember?" she smiled and rested her head on his shoulder.

 

The Commander naturally her black silky hair. His face was beaming again as he recalled the surprising marriage proposal from Ji Hyo at the press conference. "How can I forget that, yeobo. It was the happiest moment of our lives.. but I'm also scared at the same time," his confession made her lifted off her head and stared directly at his face in puzzled. "Scared? Of what?" she asked. Jong Kook forced a smile, "That you might have a second thought about it.. and Jaejoong.."

 

"He's like my younger brother, oppa. I just want to help him in a way that I can," she interjected before he could finish his sentence. The actress then told the Commander about the conversation that she had with Jaejoong's parents - how she stop them from giving their consent to unplug the life support machine that kept the young man alive. "Just because he's the same person who pulled that trigger on me, doesn't mean that I should get even by letting him die when I can do something to save his life," Ji Hyo paused for a second before she continued, "The way I see it.. Jaejoong ended up this way because of what I did to him. I allowed my dongsaeng to fall in love with me when I should have been honest about our relationship. So I'm partly responsible for this damage oppa.. which is why I've decided to look after Jaejoong since his parents refused to do it."

 

Jong Kook took a moment to reflect her point. The 'old him' would easily be provoked by jealousy, but after he almost lost her in that life-threatening incident, Jong Kook was more careful in making a judgment about her decision. "If you wish to take care of Jaejoong because you feel guilty towards him, then let me be part of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter