Heartbeat Of A Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His body was miles away, but his soul was always with her. Though his eyes were shut, but he knew what was happening at that moment. Song Ji Hyo - the woman that he cared most, now living her dream of marrying the love of her life. She's no longer within his reach, and he has no right to chase after her. This was his final destiny, and now he has no other reason to stay. He's ready to move on, yet he couldn't tell anyone.

 

"Waa.. they look so good together! So pretty.. and so handsome! Why do some people get to live their fairytale," one of the nurses was so envy as she watched the live broadcast of Jong Kook-Ji Hyo's wedding on the mini tv at the waiting area. Her colleague laughed and made a comment, "They are famous people, of course they have a better life! But if you remember the news.. their love story wasn't really a fairytale with the all the dramas such as the Jaejoong's shooting, Jong Kook's arrestment and so on."

 

"Ne. Poor my Jong Kook oppa. It must be hard on him to see his woman cheating with a younger man! I wonder why he still decided to marry her."

"Yaa! What are talking about?! Since when does my Ji Hyo unnie cheating on her husband? Jaejoong was the one who's been interfering with their relationship and tried to kill unnie, remember? Also.. it was Ji Hyo unnie who proposed to Jong Kook oppa. That means she really likes him!"

"Whatever! I mean.. why does she need to take care of that 'rascal' in there when Jong Kook oppa is the one she's marrying? Doesn't she care about her man's feeling?!"

 

"Aish you two! Don't you have 'things' to do? Are you not working now?" one of the male pharmacists caught the nurses debating over their favourite celebrities relationship. While they were too occupied and distracted by the wedding of the year, no one remember to check on the patient in the VVIP room who was still attached to the life support machine. Hence, none had noticed that there was an 'irregular' reading on the heartbeat monitor that was displaying Jaejoong's pulse rate. They never see it coming.

 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were so happy that the ceremony went smoothly though they didn't have enough time to prepare everything due to the incidents that happened weeks before the big day. The SpartAce couple - now known as husband and wife, received a lot of kind wishes and gifts from people who were very supportive of their relationship. Everything was perfectly fine until one of Ji Hyo's assistants came rushing and passed a phone to her. "Yoboseyo? Ne.. mwo? Gomapseumnida," it was a very short conversation, but her facial expression immediately change because of that. "Wae geu rae yeobo? Who was that?" Jong Kook was worried to see Ji Hyo's reaction. She looked at him in shock and said, "Oppa, Jaejoong.."

 

(Three years later)

 

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter