SpartAce Reunited

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Honestly the men were excited with her return, but they were still in the process of recovering from the shock of hearing the good news. "You're not cracking a joke on us this time.. aren't you?" Jae Suk was having doubt about her decision to stay with the team. Back then, Ji Hyo was very serious when she announced her resignation from Running Man. So when the actress suddenly reappeared as the 7th member, the cast were wondering if it was just her temporary commitment for that particular episode.

 

"I bet Jong Kook hyung already knew about it," Haha made an assumption and pointed out to the Commander. Gary supported the theory by sharing his own observation, "Geureochi! He didn't say a word about this and not showing any reaction to Ji Hyo." That was when the Sparta realized that he had spaced out from the conversation. From the way the actress was looking at him, he could tell that she was hoping for him to respond. "Ahneeoh! I'm also clueless about this. Ji Hyo didn't tell me that she's coming home today!" he glanced at the Ace who was laughing hard along with the Running Man members.

 

As they haven't heard her reply, Jae Suk prompted his previous question for the second time. "I'm not joking oppa. As long as my husband.." Ji Hyo had to pause for a while as the men took the opportunity to cheer for Jong Kook and made him blushing in embarrassment. "I mean Jong Kook oppa.." she too felt shy for letting the 'h' word slipped from . Still giggling at her mistake, Ji Hyo finished her sentence in one go, "If he allows me to continue running.. then I will stay for as long as I could."

 

They ended the shooting with a small chat, but resumed the topic about Ji Hyo's return even when the camera was no longer rolling. Everybody were so curious about the reason she changed her mind. "Did someone been nagging you to come back to Running Man while you were in China? Cause if it's true.. we owe that person our gratitude," Jae Suk's face was beaming as he was very happy with the outcome on that day. Ji Hyo let out a small laugh, "It's not just 'someone' oppa. It's almost everyone! You wouldn't believe it if I told you what happened to me earlier."

 

(Flashback to 8 hours ago)

 

She scoffed at him and threw away her anxiety, "Wow.. I should have guessed. You better have a good explanation for this!". The PD just laughed. He knows Ji Hyo very well. She's occasionally an 'angry bird' when things happened beyond her knowledge. That's why the crews had chosen the theme song of that animation to suit her character. "Of course I do.. and I'm sure that it'll be the same reason for you to change your mind," he answered briefly and made the actress became more curious that she wanted to listen to the details.

 

"Since you made that public announcement about your resignation from Running Man, you must be tired of listening to people telling you to reconsider your decision or having to explain over and over again to everyone why you did it.. am I right? Isn't that a good reason for you to change your mind?" the PD asked her to reflect.

She nonchalantly replied, "It is ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter