When SpartAce Is Broken

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the elimination of the Commander, all the members gathered to congratulate Jaejoong and Ji Hyo as the ultimate winner of the episode. The hallyu star held Jong Kook's name tag above his head in pride - as if he just won a wrestling championship against the toughest opponent. "Let's give our guest Jaejoong and his cunning spy Ji Hyo a big round of applause!" Jae Suk happily announced the victory of the Jackal couple.

 

Jaejoong cuddled Ji Hyo with one arm while smiling brightly in front of the camera, and he ensured that Jong Kook was watching their every single move. On the other hand Ji Hyo wanted to keep a safe distance from the young man, but he kept pulling her body closer to him. She couldn't be too aggressive in showing her discomfort around Jaejoong while the filming was on, as it will invite more speculation from the public and the crews. So the Ace continued to fake a smile and just giggled when the other members were teasing her with the young man. "I think we are ready for one more agenda before we wrap up.. am I right Jaejoong ssi?" Jae Suk winked at the guest who was nodding happily.

 

All of them (except Ji Hyo and Jong Kook) already knew what has been prepared by Jaejoong as the main highlight of the episode. He made them promised to keep it as a secret from the SpartAce couple, so none of them has spoken a word to Ji Hyo or Jong Kook. But Haha being impatient as usual, chipped in the conversation before Jae Suk could continue, "I believe Ji Hyo deserved the grand prize today.. isn't she?". "Yaa hyung! You shouldn't break the news too soon!" Kwang Soo shrieking excitedly, but everyone was asking for him to keep quiet. Not knowing what was going on between the members, Jong Kook expressed his disappointment, "Why are we wasting time discussing about the prize when the game is over?".

 

"It's not over until I said it so," Jaejoong smirked at the Commander, then kneeled down in front of the Ace as he took out a small silver box from his pocket. Naturally he took her hand and gave her his best smile, "My dear Song Ji Hyo.. the Ace of Running Man and the princess of my life. I present to you this beautiful gold ring as a reward for your remarkable effort in winning the game today.. and for capturing my heart with your sweet love and amazing personality. Please accept this ring as a symbol of appreciation for what you've done for me and for keep doing your best as a member of Running Man."

 

He didn't wait for Ji Hyo to reply and just slid the ring onto her finger as witnessed by the crews and Running Man members. A loud cheer from everyone (excluding Jong Kook) was captured by the camera, making the Ace felt contemplating to ruin the celebration of her victory. She took a glance at the sad face of her man, and her heart sank deeper when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter