Helping The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He pushed her away harshly till she was slammed against the side of her car, making the young actress whimpering in pain. Jong Kook's eyes were fierce as he gave a strong warning to Yeon Soo, "If you don't want me to hurt you like this.. then stop acting childish and keep your distance from me and my lady. I'm not interested in a woman who behaved like stupid girl.. especially the one who think she's much better than my Song Ji Hyo. Now go! I don't want to see your face ever again!".

 

The young actress began to cry uncontrollably in shame. She got behind her wheels in tears and quickly drove away to avoid from Jong Kook's wrath. When the Commander is mad, he can be really scary. No one dare to look into his small eyes that were shooting daggers as he let out his anger.

 

Right after Yeon Soo fled from the scene, Jong Kook immediately dialled Ji Hyo's number. His heart was pounding fast when she picked up her phone after the fifth beep, "Yoboseyo.. oppa! I was just about to give you a call." Trying his best to sound natural, Jong Kook greeted his woman with a cheerful voice, "How's my yeobo doing? Have you checked in your hotel?"

 

"Ne oppa. I just finished unpacking my stuff. By the way.. I'm staying alone in my room. No namja!" Ji Hyo giggled as she playfully explained herself to Jong Kook before he got jealous for no reason. The Commander laughed awkwardly, as he felt guilty towards the Ace for limiting her connection with other men while he got himself into trouble with a crazy fangirl. He could imagine how Ji Hyo would react once he told her about the accidental kiss with Yeon Soo, but the Sparta couldn't blame the actress should she let out her frustration on him. That's what he did when he first discovered about Ji Hyo-Jaejoong romance which turned out to be fake.

 

Sensing that there's something strange about Jong Kook, Ji Hyo blurted out her concern, "Wae oppa? You're usually chatty on the phone, so what's with the silence?". "Well.. umm.. yeobo aah.. can.. can you promise not to be mad?" he began to stammer out of nervous. Though she wasn't sure what to expect from her man, Ji Hyo blindly agreed and listened attentively to his story. The Commander carefully unravelled everything that he remember about that day as detailed as possible - from the conversation between the male casts of Running Man, the comment made by Yeon Soo about their relationship, the way she behaved around him throughout the game and finally, the kiss that wasn't meant to be.

 

"Yeobo.. are you mad? Please say something," Jong Kook tried to get his woman to respond after knowing the truth. For a minute, Ji Hyo didn't say a word, but suddenly she burst out laughing. "You reminded me of 'someone' oppa.. me!" she doesn't seem to be upset by the news, which made the Commander confused with her reaction. "You.. you're not mad?" Jong Kook seek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter