SpartAce In Fear

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What time will you be leaving?" Ji Hyo asked as Jong Kook covered her body with his jacket. He sat next to her while she lied on the couch, caressing her hair with a smile before answering to her question. "At 7.. but I'll get us something to eat before that. Do you have anything that you've been craving for?"

 

"Anything except healthy food. I had too much of that while I was hospitalized," she chuckled and the Commander pouted his lips to protest. He did fed her with his 'type of food' in her last few days at the hospital, which made Ji Hyo almost went berserk with the strict diet that Jong Kook applied on her. The SpartAce couple had a quick kiss before she continued her sleep, while Jong Kook took his turn to watch over Jaejoong as he had promised her.

 

It wasn't hard for the Ace to be swept away from the reality, which proven as one of her specialities that made her unique as a person. Ji Hyo can easily doze off almost anywhere at anytime, but Jong Kook was the one who's worried of her uncomfortable sleeping posture. "Sleep tight, yeobo. Bogoshipeo," the Commander spoke in soft voice as he stared at his future wife. He knew she couldn't hear him, but it was enough for the proud man to see the face of his woman when he uttered those words.

 

Then the room was back to silence. Jong Kook glanced at the wall clock after a long idle. He still has three hours to go before he needs to make a move. As there's nothing much that can be done in that hour, the Commander's eyes eventually landed on Jaejoong while his mind began to rewind all the hard times that he went through because of him. Thankfully Ji Hyo had survived the gunshot, or else he would have done something equivalent if not worse to that young man. "I know it's wrong for me to say this.. but I wish you will never wake up from your sleep Jaejoong," Jong Kook blurted out his confession while no one was listening.

 

Having a mix of feelings, he lowered his head and continued, "Since you came into her life.. I've been living in fear that someday Ji Hyo might have a change of heart. They say that love may grow from sympathy.. and right now she's feeling sorry for you." A heavy breath escaped from his mouth, as the 'conversation' was getting harder for Jong Kook to proceed. He looked up and fixed his stare on Jaejoong, "Sometimes I asked myself.. if you're really coming back from the dead, will you still be hoping for her? Or will you let us be happy on our wedding day? Speaking of that, Ji Hyo and I are getting married in three days time. So I need you to do me a favor. Can you just stay in bed until the wedding is over? I don't want Ji Hyo to get distracted on that day.. as she might put the ceremony on hold just to welcome you home. You.. do understand what I'm talking about, right?"

 

(Two days later - 24 hours before the wedding)

 

Their schedule was al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter