No Room For Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With hands locked firmly in each other's grip, the SpartAce couple move deeper into the living room and made themselves comfortable on the couch. Her head was resting peacefully on his shoulder, with eyes closed as she felt the warmth of his body. She could tell that his heart was beating wildly for her, and so does her. Having her man by her side at time like this was the best treatment for all her sadness. Next to Jong Kook, Ji Hyo had no fear to face the world. Her man is her savior - a hero that every woman dreams to have. So that made her feel special. In his eyes, she is more than just the Ace of Running Man. She is the one he called 'his woman', and that is enough to make her one lucky goddess.

 

"Can we stay like this forever? I really miss you," the smile never leave his face as he wrapped her small body in his left arm, while his right hand kept playing with her long fingers. Though the image of her stepping out from Jaejoong's car was still fresh in his mind, Jong Kook decided to ignore the ill feeling for a moment and just pretended that he didn't see it. He can't let his anger to manipulate his conscience anymore. He didn't want to be selfish and let his ego gets the best of him. Ji Hyo is too important in his life, so Jong Kook vowed not to repeat the same mistake again. He wanted to give his best to make her happy, so she wouldn't have a reason to find another man and leave him for good.

 

The question from Mr. Capable was left hanging for a while. To her it sounded more like a request than seeking for a reply. Furthermore, she already gave her answer through her action of loving him unconditionally. Still, she checked on Jong Kook just in case he was waiting for her to say something in respond to his concern. When their eyes met, Ji Hyo was easily melted by the way he looked at her. Those eyes never lie. They truly representing his feeling that was hidden within his strong personality. So Ji Hyo has no doubt that the word 'forever' really meant something to the Commander. 

 

"Oppa.. will you trust me from now on?" she asked.

Jong Kook nodded, "I always do, my love. It's just that sometimes I feel insecure when some random guys keep flirting with you.. and that Jaejoong.."

"He's no one to me, oppa. I know you doubt it when I said that.. but I hope that you'll give me a chance to explain everything," she begged for his consideration.

The Sparta gave his permission by planting a kiss on her forehead, "I'm listening."

 

It was the moment she's been waiting for. Jong Kook is ready for the truth that kept haunting her day and night, so now Ji Hyo needed to chose the right words to describe what had happened between her and Jaejoong. She couldn't let another 'misunderstanding' destroy their beautiful relationship, and knowing how easy it was for Jong Kook to be drowned in jealousy made the Ace became extremely careful in revealing the real situation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter