SpartAce Vs. The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was drizzling on Sunday morning, and Kim Jong Kook was on his way to meet his secret girlfriend - Song Ji Hyo. They made a promise to have breakfast together at her house, because they couldn't risk getting exposed by the fans should they be seen together in public. The Commander had a big smile on his face, and he was whistling to his song 'Lovable' with images of his Ace filling up his happy thoughts. While he was driving, his phone rang and he quickly glanced at the caller ID. "Yoboseyo? How's my beautiful princess?"

 

"Oppa.. are you on your way already?" Ji Hyo's voice was heard over the phone. Seems like she has been waiting for Jong Kook to arrive, and was very concerned with her man whereabout. "Ne.. oppa will be there in about 10 minutes. Wae? You miss me already?" he teased Ji Hyo for being impatient. The actress let out a cute laugh, and that's enough to make the Commander's heart flattered. "I always miss you.. babo!" she couldn't stop giggling, although Jong Kook pretended to be angry at her. "I'm so going to teach you a lesson for calling me that!" he gave a 'sweet warning' to his girlfriend and made her burst into laughter.

 

Jong Kook finally arrived at the destination, and he parked his car a few blocks away from Ji Hyo's house just to avoid from being spotted by the fans. He pressed on the door bell and waited for the actress to let him in. Once she opened the door, he immediately gave her a warm hug and a sweet kiss on the lips without holding back his feeling. Not prepared for the public affection, Ji Hyo had to drag him in before the neighbours 'noticed' his presence, but still the Commander wouldn't break the kiss or his cuddle. "Oppa.. are you trying to get us caught? What if anyone saw us just now?" Ji Hyo spoke of her concern, although she was happy with the way he love her.

 

The Commander smiled at his woman, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear and then kissed her gently on the forehead. "You look beautiful when you're angry," his voice was so deep that it made Ji Hyo fell for his charm almost instantaneously. She grabbed his hand and intertwined with his fingers, leading him to the dining table where food was already served. Jong Kook was very pleased with the menu, "You've prepared all these by yourself?". She nodded while placing the food on Jong Kook's plate. "Eat well, oppa! I hope you like the taste of it."

 

Honestly, Jong Kook didn't really care about the taste of the food. It wasn't the first time she had been preparing meal for him, which sometimes made him believed that he's already married to the Ace. "You should take your breakfast as well! Here.. eat this," Jong Kook shared his sandwich with his woman, and she took a bite from his hand. The couple was feeding each other with food, and they were enjoying the intimate moment without worrying about anyone in the house.

 

"Oppa.. do you know who will be the guest tomorrow?" Ji Hyo asked abruptly. Jong Kook shrugged, "I have no idea. Wae? Do you know who?". She shook her head and let out a sigh, "The PD asked me to come earlier tomorrow.. so I guess they will give me a special mission. Maybe with the guest." Ji Hyo has never kept a secret with him although it was about the special mission in Running Man, so Jong Kook will always be prepared for any surprises on the show. The same goes for him, as she will be the first to know if he was assigned to do a certain task by the PD.

 

"I hope that it's not another 'Secret Couple' mission like you had with Lee Jong Suk.. you better say no if it is!" Jong Kook made it clear that he wasn't in favour of sharing his woman with another man, especially when it involves romance and fanboys. "Should I say no to hot and cute guys?" Ji Hyo laughed naughtily, making the Commander screaming at her out of jealousy. She immediately cooled him off with a back hug and rested her chin on his broad shoulder. "You know I was just joking. To me you're perfect.. more than any man in this world."

 

Jong Kook was happy to hear her words, and he liked the way she wrapped her arms around him. Ji Hyo was really good at comforting him, which is why the SpartAce never had a big argument although she is part of the Monday Couple. "Are you really happy with me?" Jong Kook only cared how she felt about their secret relationship, knowing that it was every woman's dream to declare her love for her man. "Of course I'm happy when I'm with you.. but it hurts everytime I saw your face as you watched me doing the love-line with Gary."

 

"Gwaenchana.. oppa understand that you're just doing the job," the Commander tried to cheer his woman. Once they finished with breakfast, the couple spent some time watching the tv before Jong Kook had to leave after receiving a call from his manager. Ji Hyo sent her man to the door, and the couple quickly exchanged hug as a way of saying goodbye.

 

The next day, Ji Hyo was the first to arrive at the location and she headed straight for a meeting with the PD. "For today's game, we will be pairing you with the guest later and both of you will have your own secret mission," the PD revealed the information to the Ace. Ji Hyo couldn't wait to get started, "May I know who's our guest for today?". At that moment, someone entered the room and greeted her, "Annyeonghaseyo, noona! It's been a while since we last met."

 

The PD introduced Kim Jaejoong as the guest for the show, to which made the actress jumped in joy. "Yaa.. why didn't you tell me that you're coming?" she asked excitedly while hugging the young man who used to be her co-star. Once they have settled down, the PD handed out the card which contained their secret mission. "Since both of you had worked together in the movie 'The Jackal Is Coming', the theme for today will be 'Running Man vs. The Jackal', of which you're required to eliminate all the members before they found the witness to testify against you," the PD explained about the task.

 

To prepare for the game, Ji Hyo proposed to have a one-to-one discussion at a hidden area where no one would suspect anything. "It's very important that we pretend to be clueless about the mission.. or else someone might be able to guess who are the Jackal," Ji Hyo began to speak in a serious manner. "Noona.. how have you been? I really miss you," Jaejoong seems to be uninterested to talk about the mission. Ji Hyo simply ignored his question, "Yaa Jaejoong! Get your head in the game. This is a serious business."

 

"And I'm seriously missing you. Why didn't you call me after the fans meeting? I was waiting for you to contact me," Jaejoong kept changing the topic to something more pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter