Life Without SpartAce

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He let her hands wrapped around his waist while she dropped some hot tears on his shirt, but Jong Kook has no intention to return the feeling. His heart was still wounded by her betrayal, so he needed more time to forgive her and even more days to forget the painful experience. If only she had agreed to proceed with their engagement, they wouldn't be in that situation. SpartAce will be for real, and they don't need to hide their relationship from anyone. And Jaejoong - he wouldn't even exist between them.

 

But her confession came too late for him. He already declared his resignation from Running Man, so taking back his words wasn't something that he's going to do. "Oppa.. if disclosing our relationship means a lot to you, then I'll do it. I'll say it to the camera if that's what you really want," Ji Hyo was ready to face the music for going public about their secret, even it could mean the end of her future with Running Man. Keeping her man is more important to her, because falling in love with the right guy is way harder than rebuilding her career in the industry. She can handle the angry fans of Monday Couple, she is ready to answer all sorts of questions from the media, and she has prepared herself to deal with the mischievous Jaejoong. She's willing to do anything for Kim Jong Kook. That's how much she loves that one man.

 

"And what exactly do you want.. Ji Hyo? Do you want the same thing as I do? Or you'll do it because you had to?" his questions remained unanswered for a moment, and she only replied after a few seconds, "Of course I want the same thing as you do." "You were hesitated to answer.. that means you're lying," he sighed in disappointment and unwrapped her cuddle. Jong Kook took a step away from Ji Hyo and stop when she yelled back at him, "What more do you want me to do?! Am I not good enough for you? Tell me oppa.. do you really hate me that much?!"

 

Without even looking at the Ace, the Commander made a request, "You know I can't hate you.. and I never will, but I want you to stay away from now on. You're free to do whatever you want and be with whoever makes you happy. We're done." He left her speechless and broken, just as his fragile heart that no longer able to love the same woman. Ji Hyo wasn't ready to have a future with him, so he didn't want to waste his time waiting for someone who care less about his feeling. He's a man with dignity. He can't be weakened by her tears. As for love, he could find someone better than Ji Hyo. Someone who will choose him over everything else.

 

For a moment, she saw darkness in her world. She couldn't feel anything, and she didn't remember how she ended up getting drunk alone in the club.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter