Dreaming Of The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already late in the evening when the SpartAce couple came to visit Jaejoong at the hospital. Though there were nurses who could help to attend to the young man's needs, both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo decided to take over the responsibility of cleaning up his body and changing his clothes (which most being done by Jong Kook) as if they were taking care of their own family member. "You're tired already.. and I have to attend a photo shoot early in the morning. Let's just overnight here yeobo," the Commander yawning as he made the suggestion.

 

The actress smiled and nodded. She felt glad to have such an understanding man as her future husband - someone whom she can depend on when things get tough. While the rest of the world questioned her decision to look after the man who tried to kill her, Jong Kook was there to support her wholeheartedly. They did have a hard time trying to adjust to the new norm and for Jong Kook to not feeling jealous of the attention that Ji Hyo gave to Jaejoong, but fortunately love kept them together. The SpartAce couple knew that it's impossible to make everyone happy, so they decided to focus more on things that made them happy rather than the negativity that could destroy their relationship.

 

After tucking Jaejoong in blanket, Ji Hyo went to her man who was already fell asleep on the couch. She bended over and Jong Kook's hair gently, then planted a kiss on his forehead to 'thank' him for his patience. As she didn't want to wake him up, Ji Hyo softly whispered to the Commander, "Good night, my love." She took his jacket and placed it on his body before returning to her seat next to Jaejoong's bed. At 1:00am, Ji Hyo was the only one awake in that room. Her view kept changing from Jong Kook to Jaejoong - the two men who came into her life and made it colourful. One has captured her heart with his love, while the other has touched her emotion with his care. Either way, they made her felt special as a woman.

 

"Noona.. how have you been?" Ji Hyo suddenly heard a familiar voice greeting her from behind. She turned around, but the human figure that was standing right in front of her very eyes has startled the actress. "Jaejoong? Is that.. you?" she doubt her own vision, yet everything seemed to be too real. The young man nodded and slowly approached her with a smile. He's in the a same pyjamas that they put on his body earlier, but it was slightly glowing under the darkness of the room.

 

At first his presence scared her, then she noticed that the expression on the young man's face was quite different than what she used to see. Jaejoong was very calm and happy. There was no vengeance in his eyes - nothing that could made her feel anxious as he stood close to her like he normally does. "I must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter