Against The SpartAce

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook whistled as he returned to the living room, but he froze his step when he saw the fear in Ji Hyo's eyes. The Ace was reading something on her phone screen, and judging from the look on her face it must be something that made her felt uncomfortable. Wondering what was bothering his woman, the Commander slowly approached her, "Wae geu rae? Is there anything wrong?"

 

Ji Hyo was startled by his sudden appearance, "Oh oppa! Sorry I was a bit distracted. Did you manage to speak to Gap Jin?".

Jong Kook nodded, "Ne. I'll be seeing Taek PD tomorrow afternoon to talk about my position in Running Man. But why do you look so worried?".

Ji Hyo fake a laugh, "It's nothing.. I was just thinking.."

"Thinking about?" the Commander chipped in.

"Well.. actually.." Ji Hyo was slightly hesitated to answer.

"Let me guess. It's Jaejoong again.. am I right? What is it that he wants this time?" Jong Kook couldn't hide his disappointment.

 

Ji Hyo decided to seal her lips and just shared the text message from Jaejoong's father with her man. She could see fire catching in his eyes, and the Sparta had a fierce reaction as he read the words. Obviously Jong Kook wasn't happy with what he has discovered, "Just ignore them! You have no obligation to meet their demand." Although she's quite agreed with his view, yet her heart couldn't settled down without worrying about the threat from Jaejoong's father, "But what if there's something important that I need to listen to? I can't take another surprise oppa.. it's too much pressure on us."

 

"Which is why I'm telling you to ignore them! They're nothing but a bunch of lunatics who are desperate to ruin our relationship! I hope you will listen to me this time, Ji Hyo. Kajima!" he purposely emphasized the last word to her, and his fingers were grabbing her hand firmly. Ji Hyo could only sigh. Honestly she was confused in making the right decision. On one hand she needs to respect Jong Kook's feeling as her man, but on the other hand the actress had a fear of 'the future' that Jaejoong's father was referring to. Yet in the end, the Ace succumbed to her Sparta and decided to delete the message from her inbox.

 

The next day, Jong Kook left the villa early in the morning to meet up with Gap Jin at the agency. At the same time, Ji Hyo was summoned by the Running Man PD at the SBS office. It seems like the chaos resulted from the talk show incident hasn't subside, as a group of fans and reporters were surrounding the SBS premise demanding for the SpartAce couple to make an official statement. For her own safety, Ji Hyo was escorted by three SBS staff to enter the building using the private entrance.  But in her restless mind, the situation was similar to getting 'eliminated' in the tag-ripping game. She felt like her next destination is the 'jail' and she has the right to remain silent.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter