Pretending For The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook wanted to go to the shooting location in a same car with Ji Hyo, but she declined and gave an excuse that she needs to make a quick stop to meet her agent. The truth is, Ji Hyo doesn't want the Running Man crews especially the PD to think that she broke her promise should they found her together with Jong Kook. As much as possible, she must keep a distance from the Commander in front of the public eyes. It's going to be an awkward thing for her man but, it's the only way for her to convince the others that she will honour her words. It's time to put all her acting skills into something useful for the sake of her boyfriend.

 

"Oh Jong Kook hyung! I'm so happy that you're back! But why are you coming alone? Where's the princess?" Haha greeted his favourite senior with a big smile, and the Sparta just giggled. Jae Suk chipped in to heat up the conversation, "Yaa.. can't believe that I'm saying this, but it's good to have you back! And how dare you to confess to Ji Hyo with your own song in national tv? That was lame!". Jong Kook was easily provoked by Jae Suk's comment, "Do you think you know Ji Hyo better than me?! Even the fans were excited with my singing!". Haha burst into laughter and tapped on Jong Kook's shoulder to calm down the muscular man, "I believe you! They were all excited that even Jaejoong fainted after listening to your singing!"

 

Lately, Jong Kook would get offended everytime he heard that name. His face was turning red as he held in his wrath, "Yaa Ha Dong Hoon! Jugeullae?!". Haha childishly running around to save himself from the furious 'tiger'. Jong Kook gave up chasing the short guy when the PD called to rally everyone. His eyes wandering in search for Ji Hyo, but she was no where to be found. Jong Kook was focusing more on his wrist watch rather than the briefing by the PD, so he wasn't really sure of the mission that the players need to do on that day.

 

"Mianada! I was stuck in traffic!" finally Ji Hyo arrived in a rush and squeezed herself in between Jae Suk and Suk Jin. Jong Kook smiled in relieve to see her face, and now he could devoted his attention to the instructions given by the PD. Except for Jong Kook, Ji Hyo and Gary, the rest were in shock when they heard about the plan to reshoot the previous episode. "That means Jaejoong will be here as well?" Haha asked out of curiosity. The PD confirmed his assumption, of which Jong Kook responded with a loud sigh.

 

As the members were given about 30 minutes to get ready, the male members headed towards the dressing room for guys while Ji Hyo had the privilege to have her own space. Instead of walking together with the men, Jong Kook followed the actress closely from behind. He grabbed her by the elbow, "Will you be okay? I mean..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter