A Deal For The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mwo? Do you think we're that stupid? We know that you want to keep him alive so you can watch my son rotten in jail.. am I right?!" Mr. Kim made an assumption to which the actress immediately denied,"Ah ni! I can't let you give up on your son. Just not yet! Jaejoong is still fighting for his life.. so please have faith in him." The old man scoffed at her words, "Jaejoong wouldn't have to fight for his survival if your man didn't attempt to kill him!".

 

As she was clueless about the meaning behind the old man's accusation, the actress seek for an explanation from Mr. Kim who boldly replied, "Don't pretend to be innocent! Your Jong Kook came and switched off Jaejoong's oxygen concentrator, so 'thanks' to him.. now our son is suffering from severe brain damage and had to depend on that life support machine! This is unacceptable.. and Jong Kook will pay for his crime in prison!".

 

Once again, the Ace was caught by surprise when she learned about the situation that befallen upon her Sparta and Jaejoong. She could understand if Jong Kook becomes extremely upset by the shooting incident, but never cross her mind that her man would think of such a cruel punishment for Jaejoong. Hence, Ji Hyo found it difficult to believe the 'accusation' made by Mr. Kim. So to convince her, the old man the tv in that room and forced her watched the news on Jong Kook's arrestment.

 

"Do you believe us now? So don't question why we've decided to sign that consent form!" Jaejoong's father scowled at the actress who was trying to digest all the shocking info. For the second time, Ji Hyo was ousted by the Kims who insisted to unplug the life support machine from Jaejoong and file a case against Jong Kook. They were very determined to put her man behind bars, so Ji Hyo proposed a deal in exchange for the Commander's freedom, "I know it's hard for you to believe in my words, but trust me when I said that I'll take good care of Jaejoong if you drop your charges on Jong Kook.. cause I'll do the same for your son if he ever regain his conscious. Jaebal!"

 

The Kims couple was looking at each other, trying to consider the proposition by the actress for the sake of their son. Being a mother, Mrs. Kim was easily convinced by the proposal that could save her child from immediate death. "Yeobo, maybe this is what Jaejoong had been wishing for.. to spend his final days with her," the old woman stared at her husband with sad eyes. It was difficult for Mr. Kim to say 'no' to his wife, so he finally agreed to Ji Hyo's suggestions. "But remember.. the deal is off if we find out that you've been neglecting our son for Jong Kook!" Jaejoong's father gave a strong reminder to the Ace.

 

Though they have arrived at the hospital, Jae Suk wasn't able to drive his car through the sea of humans who were gathering at the parking area of the building.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter