Mask Of The Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gary aah.. what exactly is your identity today?" Jae Suk just remembered that the rapper was given a different mission than the rest of them. Suk Jin made a random guess, "A spy.. he must be the spy!". "Yaa.. why do we need a spy when we're not even playing the tag-ripping game?" Jong Kook disagreed with the oldest member's opinion. Then the Commander shared his own observation, "Since Gary has been missing from the earlier part of the game.. and he's the one who has the password, doesn't that made him the bad guy? I mean.. why was he the only person who knows about the 7th member?".

 

Jae Suk giggled at Jong Kook's comments, "Yaa this guy.. are you really a singer or an investigator? Stop analyzing too much!". The Commander forced a laugh when his view was being denied as usual by the national emcee. But none was taken personally as their 'love-hate' brotherhood was only to spice up the show. Outside the filming, Jong Kook really respects Jae Suk as his senior and a mentor in variety show. 

 

Once they arrived at the room that was protected with a secret code, Gary was ready to key in the password that will unlock the door. The moment they heard a 'click' sound, the men couldn't wait to push the door open and meet the 7th member as described by Gary. Their mouth agape the moment they saw a beautiful young lady greeting them politely, "Annyeonghaseyo.. we meet again!". "Waa.. Seolhyun is here? Is she our 7th member?" Jae Suk eyes were widen as he approached the young lady to welcome her to the show.

 

The reunion with Seolhyun made Kwang Soo blushing nervously, while Haha and Suk Jin just laughed at his overreaction. His brothers immediately scolded the tall guy when he tried to greet Seolhyun with a hug, and now the men (excluding Jong Kook) were fighting to have the young woman as their partner. "You guys are already married.. so the three of you are disqualified!" Kwang Soo pointed at Jae Suk, Suk Jin and Haha who were still justifying the reason for them to be paired with Seolhyun. "Forget it everyone! She's officially my new Monday Girlfriend!" Gary declared, but he was strongly opposed by the members.

 

Unknown to the Running Man, Seolhyun was given a special task by the PD that is to deceive the men till they finish the final activity. Casually, they proceed to the final game which was the usual tag-ripping activity together with their '7th member' of Running Man. Since it was an individual competition, all players were actively seeking and hiding from each other in order to be the last one standing. Wandering alone at the ground floor, Haha thought he has found the best place to hide. "I will try to survive this game till there's only one man left. Hwaiting!" the short guy talked to the camera as he explored the area.

 

Suddenly, a person wearing a mask of a Jackal began to chase him out of nowhere and eventually caught the short guy who was already out of breath. As he didn't recognize his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter