Saving SpartAce

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His lips curled upward when his phone rang. Jong Kook immediately answered the call without even looking at the caller ID, "Mianhae! I didn't mean to hurt you like this..". The person over the phone screamed at him, "Yaa Kim Jong Kook! Noh micheossoh?! How can you just quit from Running Man without even discussing with me?". Instead of Ji Hyo, he received a call from his manager, Gap Jin. Judging from the man's tone, Jong Kook knew that his resignation has reached out to his agent. He didn't get the chance to explain about his abrupt decision to Gap Jin, so now Jong Kook had to face the wrath of his manager.

 

"Well.. I.. I didn't think.." the Commander had no opportunity to finish his words when Gap Jin continuously scolded him. "That's right! You never think before you speak! Do you have any idea how bad the situation is? I had to deal with angry bosses and sponsors who threaten to cancel their contract with you! How can you destroy your future in just one day?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Gap Jin blurted out his disappointment in Jong Kook. Given his age, it would be difficult for the muscular man to just rely on his singing career to survive in the industry that was flooded with young hallyu stars. His credential is greatly influenced by the Running Man show - a high rating variety programme that skyrocketed his popularity around the globe after the X-Man and Family Outing days were over.

 

As he admitted his mistake, Jong Kook agreed to reconsider his future with Running Man. Without it, he has no reason to talk to Ji Hyo in public or create SpartAce special moments on screen. He will be drifted even farther from his woman and the legacy of Monday Couple will become stronger than it already has. Eventually, Ji Hyo might ended up to be Gary's off screen girlfriend if Sparta Kook had been missing from the show for a very long time. "Geok-jeong ma.. I will discuss again with the PD. Hopefully he will accept my apology and let me return to the show," the Commander gave his words to Gap Jin who couldn't be happier to hear the news.

 

"Gap Jin aah.. will you do me a favour?" he nicely requested.

"Sure.. as long as it's not something stupid or crazy like your resignation," his manager answered in a sarcastic way.

 

The Commander let out a small laugh, knowing that Gap Jin was still holding a small grudge for what he did. Though he wasn't sure that he should burden his manager with his personal matter, Jong Kook had no one else to depend on in his current situation. Suffice to say that he needed help desperately, "Could you help me to find Ji Hyo? I have something urgent to tell her." "Yaa.. how am I supposed to know where she's at? Have you tried to contact her?" Gap Jin was a bit hesitated to fulfil his personal request. He already has a handful of things to do to clean up the 'mess' that resulted from Jong Kook's resignation, so searching for Ji Hyo may take up his precious time.

 

"Please.. I can only return to Runni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter