Jackal's Foul Play

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You have no right to call me that.. and don't even think of threatening me with your lies," Ji Hyo couldn't pretend to be nice to Jaejoong, although he was the one who gave her a ride last night when she was drunk. Ji Hyo knew that he did it on purpose, which is why she set a clear boundary between them. The actress didn't want the young man to think that she is willing to consider his feeling for her, as that would create a major problem in the future. Jaejoong should learn to respect her as his senior and give up all his hope to start a relationship with her despite she was no longer with Jong Kook.

 

But of course Jaejoong refused to back out after putting so much effort to break the SpartAce. He already took a high risk by publicizing his white lies, and many believed that his version of the story is nothing but the truth. Until Ji Hyo became his woman, Jaejoong would continue to work on his evil plan to destroy anyone who came in between him and the actress. His desire is stronger than his conscience, so he never regret everything that he did to the SpartAce couple. "Threatening you? Hey.. I was just doing my best to make things work sweetheart. Besides, the fans really love our chemistry. Have you read the comments from the Instagram?" he smirked at her as he continued to shove food in his mouth.

 

Her heart was pounding so fast when he mentioned the word 'Instagram'. She feared that the young man had prepared another surprise for her, and this time the damage could be more severe. Ji Hyo quickly left the table and search for her smartphone. There were a lot of missed calls and text messages received within the last 12 hours, but she ignored them and quickly logged into her Instagram account. agape when she saw what was being discussed over the social media since last night. She was completely devastated.

 

Without her permission, Jaejoong has uploaded a picture of her with him in his car and he 'positioned' the angle of the camera to make it look as if she was kissing his cheek. He even put a highly provocative caption 'A sweet kiss from my Ji Hyo.. I love you princess' which has invited a lot of comments from the virtual community. Most of the fans expressed their happiness for them as 'an official couple', while only few were opposing their 'relationship' due to her role as Monday Girlfriend and the .

 

Jaejoong just smiled wickedly when he heard her shouting his name from the bedroom. He knew that she has seen the 'surprise' that he prepared for her, so he didn't show any reaction when she marched towards him furiously. "Undo what you've done!!" Ji Hyo roared like a lioness waiting to eat its prey, yet he stared at her face and curled a smile. "I can't.. no. Actually I won't. In fact, that was just one of many pict

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter