Be Strong, SpartAce!

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the middle of his happiness, Jong Kook received a text message from his manager, Gap Jin - asking him to check out the entertainment news. His expression changed immediately, and his woman noticed his anxiety the moment he became silent. "What's wrong oppa?" Ji Hyo seek for his explanation, but her man didn't respond immediately. The Commander was reluctant to tell the Ace - afraid that she might have a second thought about their engagement should the news be something that against their relationship.

 

"Oh.. it's just Gap Jin."

"What does he want?" Ji Hyo began to interrogate.

"He's.. umm.. well.. there's something on the news.."

She widen her eyes, "What's on the news? Tell me oppa!"

Jong Kook hesitated to answer, "I.. I don't know. Maybe.. maybe it's nothing.."

 

"Or maybe there's something that relates to us. We have to watch it!" Ji Hyo dragged her man into the villa and the tv to watch the entertainment channel. They both sat on the couch with eyes glued on the screen, and their heart was beating so fast knowing that the media was reporting about the incident during the talk show.

 

Newscaster: Earlier today, the fans of Running Man were in shock when the two.. strongest members of Running Man - Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo, have openly confessed about their feeling towards each other. In an interview with Song Ji Hyo also known as the Ace of Running Man, the actress has denied her current relationship with Kim Jaejoong and called in Kim Jong Kook, the Commander of the hit variety show to confirm her statement.

 

(The news broadcasted the part where Jong Kook confirming that Ji Hyo wasn't in love with Jaejoong)

 

Newscaster: When asked by the emcee about his feeling towards the Ace, this is the answer from the Commander..

 

(The part where Jong Kook seeking confirmation from the emcee if he was asked to make a public confession and the moment when he sang the 'One Man' song to Ji Hyo was aired)

 

Newscaster: Unfortunately, the confession was interrupted by an incident when Kim Jaejoong - Ji Hyo's former co-star who claimed to be her current boyfriend, suddenly fainted and had to be rushed to the hospital. According to an internal source, Ji Hyo was seen accompanying Jaejoong in the ambulance which triggered more speculations among their fans. We've managed to interview few of the audience who witnessed the scene.

 

Mithani: My opinion about Ji Hyo-Jaejoong relationship is that there's no love between them and you'll know through the eyes and smile of the person if he or she is in love.. but I don't see this on Ji Hyo. She doesn't love Jaejoong and it's obvious because of the way she reacted to him. Their scandal is a fake!

SAjjangg: It's obvious that Ji Hyo and Jaejoong are not meant to be together. I just saw a little fanboy lingering with Ji Hyo. Only a blind person can't r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter