Between SpartAce & Jackal

The Jackal Is Coming To Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything around him was in pitch black. Yet his other senses were gradually heightened and becoming more sensitive to the sound and the smell of that place. He began to familiarize the scent that went through his nostrils, and immediately recognized the voices of people chatting nearby. 'Am I in heaven? But.. why do I hear Kwang Soo's, Haha's and Jae Suk's voices? They can't be.. dead, right?' Jong Kook listened attentively as he tried to differentiate between those people, and noticed that someone was missing in that group. From the very beginning, he's been searching for the one voice that he cared most - the voice of his dear wife, Song Ji Hyo.

 

"Yeobo.. are you there?" Jong Kook was hoping for Ji Hyo to answer, instead it was Haha who responded to him, "Hyung.. Jong Kook hyung! Can you hear us?". The Commander nodded, then he heard those people cheering excitedly as if it was a big thing. At first it was difficult for Jong Kook to open his eyes wide, so he just kept it closed although they were asking him to do the exact opposite. But the moment he heard Ji Hyo's voice calling his name, nothing can stop the Commander from wanting to validate that it's really the person he's been waiting for.

 

The Commander's face was beaming when he saw her smiling sweetly at him, and he naturally greeted his 'wife' like he always did, "Yeobo.. you're here. I thought I'll never be able to see you again." Ji Hyo and the rest of Running Man members were staring at Jong Kook in confusion. "Oppa.. were you talking to me?" the actress wasn't sure if she heard him right. Jong Kook smiled, then asked for her hand and said, "Of course I am. My wife is only you.. isn't it?"

 

"Hyung! Did you just called Ji Hyo your 'wife'?" Haha asked in amazed. Then Kwang Soo chipped in, "So you two got married behind our back?". "Yaa Kwang Soo! Are you trying to frame me?! When did I got married to Kim Jong Kook?!" Ji Hyo strongly denied, to which the Sparta casually added, "Yeobo.. everybody know that I'm your husband. It's not really a secret." Ji Hyo's jaw dropped right after Jong Kook uttered that blunt statement. She spontaneously hit Jong Kook on his arm, "Oppa.. what were you babbling about?! We're not even in a relationship. How can I be married to you?!"

 

Jae Suk who listened to the conversation was giggling in amusement, "I think he already married you in his 'dream' Ji Hyo aah!". "Wah.. congratulations to both of you! We didn't know that we have a 'secret couple' in our show," Haha smiled sheepishly at the SpartAce. Everyone else was also laughing at the Commander's blank face, because it usually happens to Ji Hyo who famously known as miss Mongji. On the contrary, Jong Kook thought that the reactions from his Running Man family were very odd, "Wae geu rae? Did I say something wrong?".

 

"Jong Kook aah.. do you remember what happened before?" Jae Suk smirked at the Commander, assuming that the muscular man was having a serious delusion while he's in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter